|Founded||October 11, 2016|
|Headquarters||143 Cecil Street, #16-03 GB Building, |
BEAMSTART or previously known as BEAM is a B2B application that assist start-up's in connecting with potential investors and venture capitalist. The application provides features such as opportunity matching  and a business card organizer which creates and scans QR codes that hold contact details of a business.
BEAMSTART also provides business consultancy, event management, talent solutions, marketing solutions, and software development services to users.
- https://beamstart.com/ Beamstart official website]
- https://twitter.com/beamstart Beamstart on Twitter]
- https://www.linkedin.com/company/beamstart Beamstart on Linkedin]
- https://www.instagram.com/beam.start/ Beamstart on Instagram]
- https://apps.apple.com/my/app/beam-beamstart/id1117260674 Beamstart for ios.
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=gaption.beam Beamstart on Google apps.
- Pang, Venxhin (2016-07-28). "3 Friends Made An App To Connect Startups To Influential Movers And Shakers". Vulcan Post. Retrieved 2020-03-05.
- Dayangku, Sade (2019-08-15). "BEAM Rebrands To BEAMSTART, We Had To Find Out The Significance Of That Additional Word". Vulcan Post. Retrieved 2020-03-05.
- Dayangku, Sade (2020-01-14). "These 4 M'sian Apps Aim To Make Networking IRL At Biz Events Less Awkward For You". Vulcan Post. Retrieved 2020-03-05.