Bayra (Sangod, Kota)
|• Total||339 ha (838 acres)|
|• Density||63/km2 (160/sq mi)|
324001 to 324011 and 324022
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Sex ratio||895 ♀/♂|
Bayra is a small village of 339 hectares in Sangod Tehsil in Kota district in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Bayra depends on SANGOD, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, Two Wells supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - One river, Two canals and Two springs. Bayra is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Bayra's pin code is 325601, and village code is 03837000. The area of Bayra is segregated as 99 hectares irrigated area, 27 hectares unirrigated, the 26 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 84 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Bayra has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Bayra is a census village in the district of Kota, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 213 and has total administration over 43 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Bayra has 44 children, 24 boys and 20 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 35 (16.43%) males constitute 18 (8.45%) of the population and females 17 (7.98%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 66 (30.99%) males constitute 32 (15.02%) of the population and females 34 (15.96%).
- Bayra has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 77 people are literate in Bayra out of which 50 are males and 27 are females.
Bayra has the following educational facilities:
- 2 Education facilities
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 100 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 64 male, 36 female with 100 (100.0%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 64 males and 36 females. 26 males and 5 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 1 female agricultural labor.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of SANGOD and Kota to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 325601 and Post Offices under 325601 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-15.
- "325601 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-15.
- "Pincode 325601". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-15.