Bateshwar Khurd (Bari, Dholpur)
|• Total||104 ha (257 acres)|
|• Density||410/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
|Sex ratio||862 ♂/♀|
Bateshwar Khurd is a small village of 104 hectares in Bari Tehsil in Dholpur district, also known as the land of red stone in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Bateshwar Khurd depends on BARI, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, One tubewell, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - One river, One canal and Two springs. Bateshwar Khurd is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Bateshwar Khurd's pin code is 328021, and village code is 01120700. The area of Bateshwar Khurd is segregated as 76.21 hectares irrigated area, 5 hectares unirrigated, the 12 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 11 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Bateshwar Khurd has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Bateshwar Khurd is a census village in the district of Dholpur, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 424 and has total administration over 73 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Bateshwar Khurd has 75 children, 44 boys and 31 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 155 (36.56%) males constitute 89 (20.99%) of the population and females 66 (15.57%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 8 (1.89%) males constitute 4 (0.94%) of the population and females 4 (0.94%).
- Bateshwar Khurd has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 240 people are literate in Bateshwar Khurd out of which 168 are males and 72 are females.
Bateshwar Khurd has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 215 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 115 male, 100 female with 82 (38.14%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 74 males and 8 females. 65 males and 7 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 5 males. 133 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of BARI and Dholpur to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 328021 and Post Offices under 328021 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "328021 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "Pincode 328021". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.