Baseri (Baseri, Dholpur)
|• Total||731 ha (1,806 acres)|
|• Density||33,000/km2 (87,000/sq mi)|
|Sex ratio||862 ♂/♀|
Baseri is a small village of 731 hectares in Baseri Tehsil in Dholpur district, also known as the land of red stone in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Baseri depends on BARI, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include One tap, One Well supply, Two tanks, One tubewell, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Baseri is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Baseri's pin code is 328022, and village code is 01106900. The area of Baseri is segregated as 400 hectares irrigated area, 208 hectares unirrigated, the 123 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves).
Baseri has One post office (Baseri S.O) and One Hundred Twenty public telephones. The village is connected with a single bus service. Baseri has One bank, One credit society and Three agricultural credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Baseri is a census village in the district of Dholpur, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 244774 and has total administration over 41705 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Baseri has 44885 children, 24209 boys and 20676 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 51765 (21.15%) males constitute 27872 (11.39%) of the population and females 23893 (9.76%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 38105 (15.57%) males constitute 20656 (8.44%) of the population and females 17449 (7.13%).
- Baseri has 1 allopathic dispensary and 3 hospitals in nearby town.
- Baseri has 1 ayurvedic dispensary.
As per the census 2011 report, 137179 people are literate in Baseri out of which 88838 are males and 48341 are females.
Baseri has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 7 Primary schools
- 4 Upper primary schools
- 4 Secondary schools
- 1 Senior Secondary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 120660 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 73246 male, 47414 female with 62202 (51.55%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 51753 males and 10449 females. 29169 males and 6148 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 4072 male and 1088 female agricultural labor. 58458 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of BARI and Dholpur to sell tiles and make their living.
- "Pin Code 328022 and Post Offices under 328022 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "328022 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "Pincode 328022". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.