Barinderjit Singh IPS
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kanpur.|
|Occupation||Police Service Officer|
Barinderjit Singh is an Indian Police Service Officer of 2008 Batch., borne on Uttarakhand Cadre. He has served in various capacities in Uttarakhand state and is presently posted as Commandant India Reserve Battalion - 1, Ramnagar, Nainital. He belongs to Gurdaspur district in Punjab and has done his Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering from IIT Kanpur. During the COVID Crisis he has taken multiple innovative initiatives to help common man, especially through the use of social media and technology. He also appealed to the common people to volunteer as special police officers in order to assist the police personnel in their day to day functioning
- "61RR". www.svpnpa.gov.in.
- "Who's Who: who's who". uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in.
- "Three IPS officers transferred | Dehradun News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "US Nagar police uses social media to reach out to residents | Dehradun News - Times of India". The Times of India.
- "How Uttarakhand's 3,000 special police officers are emerging as 'hands and eyes' in Covid fight". Hindustan Times. May 1, 2020.
This article "Barinderjit Singh IPS" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.