Bara (Sepau, Dholpur)
|• Total||289 ha (714 acres)|
|• Density||350/km2 (920/sq mi)|
|Sex ratio||862 ♂/♀|
Bara is a small village of 289 hectares in Sepau Tehsil in Dholpur district, also known as the land of red stone in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Bara depends on DHAULPUR, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, which is 44.00% of the total supply, Two tanks, One tubewell, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Bara is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Bara's pin code is 328030, and village code is 01147900. The area of Bara is segregated as 215 hectares irrigated area, 50 hectares unirrigated, the 11 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 13 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Bara has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Bara is a census village in the district of Dholpur, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 1023 and has total administration over 179 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Bara has 214 children, 106 boys and 108 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 520 (50.83%) males constitute 268 (26.20%) of the population and females 252 (24.63%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 6 (0.59%) males constitute 4 (0.39%) of the population and females 2 (0.20%).
- Bara has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 501 people are literate in Bara out of which 330 are males and 171 are females.
Bara has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 497 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 323 male, 174 female with 285 (57.34%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 254 males and 31 females. 137 males and 24 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 5 males. 212 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of DHAULPUR and Dholpur to sell earthen pots and make their living.
- "Pin Code 328030 and Post Offices under 328030 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "328030 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Pincode 328030". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.