Banjharli (Keshoraipatan, Bundi)
|• Total||335 ha (828 acres)|
|• Density||310/km2 (800/sq mi)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Sex ratio||922 ♂/♀|
Banjharli is a small village of 335 hectares in Keshoraipatan Tehsil in Bundi district, also known as a city of stepwells in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Banjharli depends on KAPRAIN, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, One tank, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, One canal and Two springs. Banjharli is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Banjharli's pin code is 323301, and village code is 02753400. The area of Banjharli is segregated as 291.16 hectares irrigated area, 13 hectares unirrigated, the 31.25 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves).
The village is connected with a single bus service. Banjharli has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Banjharli is a census village in the district of Bundi, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 1039 and has total administration over 220 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Banjharli has 147 children, 79 boys and 68 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 95 (9.14%) males constitute 58 (5.58%) of the population and females 37 (3.56%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 802 (77.19%) males constitute 433 (41.67%) of the population and females 369 (35.51%).
- Banjharli has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 619 people are literate in Banjharli out of which 413 are males and 206 are females.
Banjharli has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 428 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 285 male, 143 female with 208 (48.6%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 199 males and 9 females. 120 males and 7 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 59 males. 220 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of KAPRAIN and Bundi to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 323301 and Post Offices under 323301 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.
- "323301 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.
- "Pincode 323301". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.