Baldeopura (Indragarh, Bundi)
|• Total||790 ha (1,950 acres)|
|• Density||44/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Sex ratio||922 ♂/♀|
Baldeopura is a small village of 790 hectares in Indragarh Tehsil in Bundi district, also known as a city of stepwells in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Baldeopura depends on LAKHERI, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and Two handpumps. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - One river, Two canals and Two springs. Baldeopura is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Well. Baldeopura's pin code is 323603, and village code is 02743500. The area of Baldeopura is segregated as 134 hectares irrigated area, 73 hectares unirrigated, the 165 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 244 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Baldeopura has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Baldeopura is a census village in the district of Bundi, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 345 and has total administration over 80 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Baldeopura has 51 children, 31 boys and 20 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 24 (6.96%) males constitute 12 (3.48%) of the population and females 12 (3.48%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 31 (8.99%) males constitute 16 (4.64%) of the population and females 15 (4.35%).
- Baldeopura has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 161 people are literate in Baldeopura out of which 111 are males and 50 are females.
Baldeopura has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
- 1 Adult literacy center
According to a census 2011 report, 135 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 91 male, 44 female with 73 (54.07%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 71 males and 2 females. 61 males are considered as the main cultivators. 62 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of LAKHERI and Bundi to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 323603 and Post Offices under 323603 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "323603 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Pincode 323603". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.