|• Total||991 ha (2,449 acres)|
|• Density||120/km2 (310/sq mi)|
Bagar is a small village of 991 hectares in Vallabhnagar Tehsil in Udaipur district in the state of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Bagar depends on Bhinder, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, which is 11.00% of the total supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Bagar is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Bagar's pin code is 171226, and village code is 03178500. The area of Bagar is segregated as 61 hectares irrigated area, 57 hectares unirrigated, the 446 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 427 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Bagar has One post office (Bharoli B.O) and One public telephone. Bagar has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Bagar is a census village in the district of Udaipur, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 1203 and has total administration over 246 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Bagar has 217 children, 92 boys and 125 girls.
- Scheduled tribe counts for 828 (68.83%) males constitute 402 (33.42%) of the population and females 426 (35.41%).
- Bagar has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
- Bagar has 1 ayurvedic dispensary.
As per the census 2011 report, 583 people are literate in Bagar out of which 368 are males and 215 are females.
Bagar has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 2 Primary schools
- 1 Upper primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
- 3 Adult literacy centers
According to a census 2011 report, 615 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 313 male, 302 female with 466 (75.77%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 284 males and 182 females. 104 males and 14 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 137 male and 164 female agricultural labor. 149 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of Bhinder and Sirmaur to sell agricultural produce and make their living.
- "Pin Code 313602 and Post Offices under 313602 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pin Code 171226 and Post Offices under 171226 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "171226 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.
- "Pincode 171226". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-02-22.