|Services||Cryptocurrency exchange platform|
Aussie Coins is an Australian cryptocurrency exchange platform that was launched in 2020 and provides services of exchanging a virtual currency against fiat only (AUD) for Australian residents. The platform only allows to buy Bitcoin (BTC) at the moment, as mentioned on their website, other cryptocurrencies will be available soon on the platform.
The brand operator, Aussie Coins global, is owned and operated by SITA Global PTY LTD, a company incorporated in Australia and regulated by AUSTRAC (the Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Center).
Account opening and verification process
The interface of the Aussie Coins platform is described as easy to handle, without any prior experience in the crypto exchange field. When registering for an account the platform will require an ID + proof of residence. This is mandatory due to the AML/KYC Policy. For small purchases, you will need to provide your driving license. Only for larger amounts, Aussie Coins requires proof of identity and proof of residence. Processing of documents usually takes a few minutes, and no longer than one business day.
Deposits/Withdrawals with Aussie Coins
Aussie Coins offers different funding methods, such as POLi Payment, PayID, or wire transfers. The purchase and exchange fees are 11.8% for purchasing crypto via credit card, and 8.8% for purchases using wire transfers. Aussie Coins working under strict guidelines and demand a DOD (declaration of deposit) in every purchase as a mandatory legal requirement.
Aussie Coins offers 24/5 support for its clients, which received good reviews online.
Aussie Coins relies on industry-leading security protocols, the verification process in each transaction provides an extra layer of security.
- "Aussie Coins – Buy. Sell. Exchange Crypto". Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "Aussiecoins". Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "AussieCoins Exchange: Now Australians Can Buy Crypto Locally and Registered". PRWeb. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "AussieCoins". The Bull. 17 June 2020. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "AussieCoins Review – How I used this platform with No past experience". Australian Times News. 4 August 2020. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "AussieCoins Review – My Experience with This Exchange". www.businesses.com.au. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "AussieCoins - Crunchbase Company Profile & Funding". Crunchbase. Retrieved 8 February 2021.
- "AussieCoins Exchange Review (FULL) ✅| Cryptofrontline". 30 July 2020. Retrieved 8 February 2021.