The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Traded as||NYSE: AMK|
|Charles Goldman, President & CEO|
|Total assets||$67.3 billion in platform assets as of September 30, 2020|
Number of employees
AssetMark is a provider of wealth management technology solutions.
AssetMark's platform helps independent financial advisers optimize client engagement and business activity.
AssetMark was founded in 1996 and is headquartered in Concord, California.
The company’s initial public offering of stock filed on the NYSE and went public on July 18, 2019.
- "Wall Street Journal Markets Profile". Wall Street Journal.
- Jones, Don. "Post-IPO Review: AssetMark Financial Holdings Produces Impressive Growth". TheStreet.
- Casperson, Nicole. "One year since AssetMark's IPO: A look at the TAMP's growth". InvestmentNews.
- "AssetMark Reports $67.3B Platform Assets for Third Quarter 2020". Wall Street Journal.
- Savitz, Eric. "AssetMark Stock Rallies on the First Day of Trading as IPO Market Stays Perky". Barron's.