|Traded as||AIM: EVA|
|Headquarters||Via Industria, 30, 36031, |
|Gian Franco Nanni (CEO)|
|Revenue||€17.5 million (2019)|
|Parent||Askoll Holding S.r.l.|
Askoll EVA S.p.A. is an Italian manufacturer of two-wheeled electric vehicles for urban mobility. The Dueville based company produces e-bikes, electric scooters and electric OEM components. Askoll EVA is a spin-off of Askoll Group, an Italian corporation specialized in manufacturing electric motors and drain pumps for washing machine’s and other domestic appliances.
Askoll EVA was founded in 2014 after two years of preparing development within Askoll Group. First e-bike and electric scooter models were launched in 2015. In 2016, the company presented a prototyp for an electric microcar (Askoll Elò). The parent company sold a part of its main business in order to fund the EV activities.
In 2017, Askoll EVA entered the French market with an own branch and received an order from Austrian Post. That year, the company also started a collaboration with Italian scooter sharing provider MiMoto and launched two modified scooter models for professional delivery purposes (eSpro).
In 2018, Askoll EVA stopped its microcar project and went public (Alternative Investment Market AIM Italy). Furthermore, a partnership with Spanish scooter sharing provider eCooltra began. In 2019, a range of e-bike drive trains for the OEM market was released.
- Askoll brushless electric motor, front- or rear-wheel drive (bikes)
- Askoll brushless permanent magnet electric motor (scooters)
- batteries removable (bikes and scooters), lithium-ion cells (Samsung, Panasonic)
- power regeneration (scooters)
- transmission: toothed belt (scooters)
Scooter models (specs)
|eS1||2015||1||2.0 1.5||45 28||1.0||40 25|
|eS2 / eSpro45||2016 / 2017||2 / 1||3.0 2.2||45 28||2.1||71 44|
|eS3 / eSpro70||2017 / 2017||2 / 1||3.7 2.7||66 41||2.8||96 60|
1 according to ECE 168/2013, 
- Askoll EVA S.p.A. official website
- Askoll EVA on Linkedin Askoll EVA on Facebook
- Askoll EVA on Twitter
- Askoll EVA on Instagram
- Askoll EVA on Youtube
Askoll in the media
- "Who we are". Askoll Holding S.r.l. Retrieved February 26, 2020.
- Morichini, Simone (June 28, 2017). "Nanni (Askoll): "Crediamo nella mobilità sostenibile" [Nanni (Askoll): "We believe in sustainable mobility"] (in italiano). Rome: dailygreen.
- Nicoletti, Federico (March 20, 2015). "Scooter, bici (e auto) che corrono con il motore della lavatrice" [Scooter, bike (and car) running with a washing machine motor] (in italiano). Milan: Corriere Della Sera.
- Mazzocato, Sara (2019). "The Impact of Electrification on the Bicycle Industry" (PDF) (PhD). Università di Padova. pp. 122–123. Retrieved February 25, 2020.
- Alba, Andrea (November 16, 2016). "Askoll, l'auto elettrica low cost" [The low cost electric car] (in italiano). Rome: Repubblica.
- "Marioni vende Askoll 6 agli Americani" [Marioni sells Askoll 6 to Americans] (in italiano). Vicenca: Vvox. January 12, 2016.
- "EICMA 2019: New Models & Industrial Plan Presentation" (PDF). Askoll EVA S.p.A. November 6, 2019.
- Eccheli, Mattia (October 13, 2017). "MiMoto, lo scooter sharing elettrico che parla italiano parte dal centro di Milano" [MiMoto, the electric scooter sharing system that speaks Italian starts from the centre of Milan] (in italiano). Torino: La Stampa.
- "Askoll EVA sbarca oggi su AIM Italia" [Askoll EVA lands today on AIM Italy] (in italiano). Borsa Italiana. July 11, 2018.
- Quattrini, Marco Berti (August 28, 2018). "eCooltra cambia scooter e sceglie Askoll" [eCooltra changes scooters and chooses Askoll] (in italiano). Milan: Moto.
- van Schaik, Jan-Wilem (November 7, 2019). "Askoll Launches E-Bike Drive-Train Range at EICMA". Alphen aan den Rijn, NL: Bike Europe.
- "Askoll data sheets and other downloads". Askoll EVA S.p.A. Retrieved February 27, 2020.