|Height||180 cm (5 ft 11 in)|
|Channels||Ashish Chanchlani Vines|
|Subscribers||21.7 million (Ashish Chanchlani Vines)|
|Total views||2.4 billion (Ashish Chanchlani Vines)|
|Updated 12 September 2020|
Ashish Chanchalani is an Indian YouTuber and influencer who made his debut from YouTube videos with his multiple characters. He was born on 7 December,1993 in Ulhasnagar, Maharastra. He is one of the YouTuber of India who grosses his 10 million subscribers in very little time. And he has now over 21 Million subscribers and totals of 2.4 Billion Views on YouTube
He completed B.Tech (Civil Engineering) from Navi, Mumbai.
After completing his school life, he got enrolled in Datta Meghe College of Engineering, in Navi Mumbai, to get Civil Engineering. After that, he started his Channel "Ashish Chanchlani Vines" in 2014. Before he becomes a YouTuber he used to share his videos on various social media platforms. He drops his study to give more time to his Channel. He got 8.7 Million subscribers by the end of the year 2018. He was also admitted to Barry John Acting Studio to learn acting skills. Ashish made his TV Debut with the show "Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (TV series)|Pyaar Tune Kya Kia".
In the media
- "Ashish Chanchlani hits 21 million followers on Instagram, treats fans with a surprise". Republic World.
- "ashish chanchlani vines's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats". socialblade.com. Retrieved 2020-10-18.
- "Ashish Chanchlani Becomes The 2nd Most Subscribed YouTuber In India". MissMalini. Retrieved 2020-10-22.
- "YouTuber Ashish Chanchlani Says He Met Akshay Kumar, Housefull 4 Star Denies It With A HILARIOUS Meme". Koimoi. 2019-10-25. Retrieved 2020-10-19.
- न्यूज़, एबीपी (2018-09-21). "Trending No.1: आशीष चंचलानी और शाहिद कपूर का 'बाप बिजली और बिल' वीडियो देख हंसी नहीं रोक पाएंगे". www.abplive.com (in हिन्दी). Retrieved 2020-10-19.
This article "Ashish Chanchlani" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.