|Owned by||Saudi Research and Marketing Group|
|Headquarters||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
Asharq News . (Arabic: الشرق) is a 24/7 multi-platform news service that brings content to users in the Arab world and internationally. It mostly covers regional and global economic affairs with an extended coverage on the Asharq News TV channel and its digital platforms.
It was launched by the Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG) on 11 November 2020, and is currently headed by its general manager, Nabeel Al Khatib.
Location and Headquarters
Asharq News is headquartered in Riyadh, with central offices in the Dubai International Financial Centre, UAE, and Washington D.C. It also has hubs in and studios in Cairo and Abu Dhabi. Additionally, Asharq News has a global presence in international cities such as Beirut, Baghdad, Jerusalem, and Istanbul. In addition to correspondents in major cities of global nations, such as Beijing, London, Washington, New York, Paris, and Rome. This permits access to the content produced by hundreds of reporters from Bloomberg’s network around the world
- "الصفحة الرئيسية | الشرق". asharq.com.
- "SRMG Launches Asharq News". Asharq AL-awsat.
- "SRMG and Bloomberg Media collaborate". advanced-television.com.
- "Bloomberg and Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG) Unveil New Details of Partnership | Press" – via www.bloomberg.com.
- "The Launch of a New TV Channel: Asharq News to Embark on New Journey in Arab Media Landscape". November 14, 2020.