|Add a Photo|
|Died||June 15, 1930 (aged 71)|
Arthur Salomonsohn (born April 3, 1859 in Inowrocław Hohensalza; died June 15 1930 in Berlin) was a German banker.
His uncle was German banker Adolph Salomonsohn. Solomonsohn studied law in Berlin. He worked after studying law at university for German bank Disconto-Gesellschaft in Berlin. In 1897, he became member of German organisation Gesellschaft der Freunde. In 1917, he became member of German Fatherland Party. He was member of supervisory board of german company Gelsenkirchener Bergwerks-AG in Gelsenkirchen. From 1917 to 1930 Salomonsohn was member of Kaiser Wilhelm Society in Berlin. In 1929, he was against fusion of Disconto-Gesellschaft with Deutsche Bank. Salomonsohn lived with his family on island Schwanenwerder in Berlin.
- Deutsche Biographie.de: Arthur Salomonsohn
- Biography of Historische Gesellschaft der Deutschen Bank
- German Bundesarchiv.de: Arthur Salomonsohn
- Frankfruter Rundschau.de: Interview zum 150. Jubiläum der Deutschen Bank mit Historiker Alexander Nützenadel, March 10, 2020
- Gedenktafeln-in-Berlin.de: Bewohner
This article "Arthur Salomonsohn" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.