Arjunpura (Nainwa, Bundi)
|• Total||259 ha (640 acres)|
|• Density||140/km2 (360/sq mi)|
|ISO 3166 code||RJ-IN|
|Sex ratio||922 ♂/♀|
Arjunpura is a small village of 259 hectares in Nainwa Tehsil in Bundi district, also known as a city of stepwells in the State of Rajasthan, India. The village is administrated by a sarpanch who is elected representative of the village by the local elections. Arjunpura depends on INDRAGARH, the nearest town for all major economic activities. The village has government-provided water facilities that include Two taps, One Well supply, Two tanks, Two tubewells, and One handpump. The villagers also acquire water from some of the natural water sources - Two rivers, Two canals and Two springs. Arjunpura is also surrounded by Two lakes. The population of the village depends on the source of drinking water during summer on Handpump. Arjunpura's pin code is 323616, and village code is 02727000. The area of Arjunpura is segregated as 27.34 hectares irrigated area, 180.04 hectares unirrigated, the 19.59 hectare area under culturable waste (including gauchar and groves), and remaining 31.6 hectare area not available for cultivation.
Arjunpura has Two banks and Two credit societies for the regulation of economic activity. The village is also equipped with Two recreational centers.
The village has an uninterrupted 24 hours electric supply from a power grid.
Arjunpura is a census village in the district of Bundi, Rajasthan. The village has a total population of 359 and has total administration over 78 houses which are connected to supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage.
- Arjunpura has 53 children, 28 boys and 25 girls.
- Scheduled caste counts for 155 (43.18%) males constitute 86 (23.96%) of the population and females 69 (19.22%).
- Scheduled tribe counts for 185 (51.53%) males constitute 94 (26.18%) of the population and females 91 (25.35%).
- Arjunpura has 3 hospitals in nearby town.
As per the census 2011 report, 162 people are literate in Arjunpura out of which 113 are males and 49 are females.
Arjunpura has the following educational facilities:
- 1 Education facility
- 1 Primary school
- 3 Colleges in the nearby range
According to a census 2011 report, 305 people of the total population are employed. The workforce is 158 male, 147 female with 55 (18.03%) of all workers being employed full-time, this includes 45 males and 10 females. 35 males and 10 females are considered as the main cultivators with the help of 4 males. 250 people are reported to work for a marginal period of time in the year.
They depend on the agricultural markets (Mandi) of the nearby towns of INDRAGARH and Bundi to sell juggery and make their living.
- "Pin Code 323616 and Post Offices under 323616 Postal Code". www.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.
- "323616 Pin Code, post offices list". indiamapia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.
- "Pincode 323616". www.prokerala.com. Retrieved 2021-03-13.