The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Children's animated learning platform|
|Founder||Media Fusion Private Limited|
Appu Series is a young children's animated learning platform. Appu Series has a YouTube channel with rhymes in English and other languages.
Appu Series was founded in the year 2008 and is headquartered in Bangalore, India. It is owned by Media Fusion Private Limited and has Appu The Elephant as its' mascot.
Appu Series is currently working on a self-funded feature film based on Appu The Elephant; the film is currently in production.
In the media
- Groves, Don. "New Additions To The Ranks Of India's Highest-Revenue YouTube Channels". Forbes. Retrieved 2020-05-22.
- "It's turn for Indian kids to explore YouTube Kids". www.bestmediaifo.com. Retrieved 2020-05-22.
- "Desi rock band promoter Dogma Tone to launch second album | Radioandmusic.com". www.radioandmusic.com. Retrieved 2020-05-22.
- Appu Series facebook page
- Appu Series youtube channel
- Appu Series twitter page
- AppuSeries videos - dailymotion
- Appu Series linkedin page