|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||University of Agra|
Aparna Rajawat is a motivational speaker and founder of Pink Belt Mission. She is an international medalist in Martial Arts and A Guinness World Record holder for " Largest Self Defense Training for Women". Started a Revolutionary Mission in India for women safety called Pink Belt Mission and changed life of 1,50,000 women in India for safety, education and Empowerment. After seeing her achievements Hollywood director John McCrite is made a documentary movie about her life.
Rajawat received a BA, Masters in English and MBA degree from the University of Agra.
- "UP: Pink Belt warrior joins Mission Shakti". www.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Oct 17, 2020. Retrieved Oct 17, 2020.
- "The Pink Belt Mission: A karate champion's endeavour to empower women". www.tribuneindia.com. November 26, 2020. Retrieved November 26, 2020.
- "Largest self-defence lesson". www.guinnessworldrecords.com. 19 February 2020. Retrieved 19 February 2020.
- "The Pink Belt Mission: A karate champion's endeavor to empower women". www.in.style.yahoo.com.com. 10 December 2020. Retrieved 10 December 2020.
- "आगरा की बेटी पर हॉलीवुड में फिल्म, मिशन पिंक बेल्ट से मिली पहचान". www.amarujala.com. 19 Aug 2019. Retrieved 19 Aug 2019.
- "गिनीज बुक ऑफ वर्ल्ड रिकॉर्ड में दर्ज हुआ आगरा का सबसे बड़ा आत्मरक्षा प्रशिक्षण". www.amarujala.com. 19 Feb 2020. Retrieved 19 Feb 2020.
- "Stay safe in dangerous situations with these basics of self-defense". www.thehindu.com. 30 November 2020. Retrieved 30 November 2020.
This article "Aparna Rajawat" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.