The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Kosuke Sogo, Otohiko Kozutsumi|
|Kosuke Sogo (Chief executive officer) Chief operating officer|
Otohiko Kozutsumi Chief Commercial Officer
Keizo Okawa CFO
Vaibhav Odhekar Managing Director, India and Middle East
AnyMind Group (previously known as AdAsia Holdings.) is a company that develops technology and provides solutions for marketers, online publishers, social media influencers and businesses. AnyMind Group was founded by Kosuke Sogo and Otohiko Kozutsumi in April 2016. Its products and solutions aim to provide tools for analytics, cloud manufacturing, e-commerce enablement, digital marketing, influencer marketing and publisher monetization.
AnyMind Group was founded as AdAsia Holdings by Kosuke Sogo and Otohiko Kozutsumi in Singapore in 2016, with a focus on the digital marketing industry. Later that year, they launched CastingAsia, an influencer marketing platform
In April 2017, the company received its first round of funding at US$12 million from JAFCO Asia, and an additional US$2.5 million that same year. The company made its first acquisition, FourM, a Japan-based publisher trading desk, in the same year and expanded offerings into publisher monetization.
In 2018, the company reorganized into AnyMind Group, and in August that year, made its second acquisition: Acqua Media, a Hong Kong-based publisher trading desk. The same year, AnyMind Group raised an additional US$13.4 million in funding to start its Series B round.
In 2020, the company made two acquisitions: GROVE, an influencer network in Japan, and POKKT Mobile Ads, an India-based mobile marketing platform. The company also raised an additional US$26.4 million in funding and added direct-to-consumer offering. Later that year, the company launched an e-commerce enablement offering and discontinued the AdAsia Holdings and CastingAsia brands.
At the start of 2021, the company acquired Japan-based cross-border marketing firm, ENGAWA.
- "AdAsia Holdings sets up holding company, launches two new platforms". 11 January 2018. Retrieved 11 January 2018.
- "AdAsia opens doors in Singapore". 8 April 2016.
- "Singapore Startup Touts Single Digital Ad Platform". 12 July 2016.
- "How to make money as a social media 'micro-influencer'". 25 August 2016.
- "AdAsia, an ambitious one-year-old ad tech startup, raises $12M for expansion". 5 April 2017.
- "AdAsia snags another $2.5M led by listed Japanese newsreader firm Gunosy". 28 September 2017.
- "Brief: AdAsia makes Japan acquisition following $14.5m series A close". 2 October 2017.
- "AdAsia Holdings reorganises under new holding company AnyMind Group". 11 January 2018.
- "Singapore's AnyMind Group acquires Hong Kong-based Acqua Media". 7 August 2018.
- "AnyMind, which uses AI for advertising, marketing and HR, raises $13.4M". 29 October 2018.
- "AnyMind closes $21m round, acquires influencer network". 20 March 2019.
- "Singapore startup AnyMind Group closes Series B funding with US$21.4m". 20 March 2019.
- "Japan-based Grove influencer network gets acquired by Anymind Group". 8 January 2020.
- "AnyMind acquires Pokkt". 18 March 2020.
- "Japan Post leads US$26.4m round for Singapore adtech startup AnyMind". 5 March 2020.
- "AnyMind Group launches e-commerce platform AnyShop, connects product offerings". 22 October 2020.
- "Adtech firm AnyMind expands direct-to-consumer business with another acquisition". 25 January 2021.
This article "AnyMind Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.