Anti Additive Association
|Purpose||Provide an additive-free food environment|
The Anti Additive Association (A.A) is a Non-profit organization that sets standards, certifies, and labels in order to provide an additive-free food environment. The A.A. also supports and facilitates the work of anti additive and clean label, the concepts which both originated in the Netherlands, Europe.
Founded in 2013, the A.A. set its headquarter in Europe and a branch in Asia.
According to the data from the European Union, people are now more concerned with the ingredients of food and the Clean Label marked on the products. Thus, the A.A. is dedicated to building a more sustainable food system by removing the food additives, such as flavor enhancer, food coloring, preservatives, and flour treatment agent. The organization also participated in the program of daily necessities(e.g. detergent).
A.A. Certification, also named as Food and Beverage Production Certification, evaluates the producing process to ensure the food safety. The certification program requires the inspection of process of production, and the organization also invites professionals from all fields to be on the advisory panel, consist of industry representatives, nutritionists, food science and technology experts, and other relevant scholars. Recently, the organization participated in the certification mechanism of DIN (Deutsches Institut für Normung).
A.A. Taste Award is an award presented annually and the winners are honored at annual ceremonies. The jury panel includes professionals of food and beverage industry, Michelin chefs, nutritionists, academics, and food critics. Superior Taste Award, Monde Selection, Great Taste Awards, and A.A. Taste Award are widely known as the world’s premier awards and taste selections.
In the media
- Chelsea Chan. "Clean Label Related Top Honors for Asia Pacific region". Retrieved 2018-04-04.
- "The-Clean-Label-Guide-To-Europe.pdf" (PDF). www. alimentatec.com. Retrieved 2014-10-01.
- "Asia Pacific Anti-Additive Association: Additives Aren't Essential For Tasty Recipes". Retrieved 2018-07-11.
- 신민재. "대만 흑당버블티 '쩐주단', 글로벌 푸드어워즈 'Anti Additive Association' 투스타 수상". fntoday.co.kr. Retrieved 2019-05-30.
- "EXCELLENCE OVER TASTE BUDS: 2019 A.A. TASTE AWARDS RECOGNISES CLEAN LABEL BRANDS". Retrieved 2020-03-13.
- 이지원. "[이슈&트렌드] 몰아치는 검은 물결, '흑당 버블티' 먹어봤니?". dailypop.kr. Retrieved 2019-05-16.
- Press Release. "Thanyapura's DiVine Restaurant receives award from Anti-Additive Association". Retrieved 2018-03-30.
- ข่าวทั่วไป. ""เจนเนอรัล เบฟเวอร์เรจ" ตอกย้ำภาพผู้นำตลาดเครื่องดื่ม ยกทัพเปิดตัวสินค้าใหม่ ตอบโจทย์ผู้บริโภคทุกไลฟ์สไตล์ภายในงาน Thaifex - World of Food Asia 2019". ryt9.com. Retrieved 2019-05-21.
- Suriya Tingchat. "A.A. Taste Awards Ceremony Gala Night At The Westin Grande Sukhumvit – 23rd March 2018". Retrieved 2018-03-09.
- Tarryn Zail-Wise. "A.A. Taste Award - EatClean BBQ Sauce". Retrieved 2020-03-28.
- "Beyond Tasty: Top Honorees Contribute in Clean Eating to Be Commended at A.A. Taste Awards Ceremony in Japan on March 12th". Retrieved 2020-02-20.
- A.A. Taste Awards
- Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) website
- DIN home page
- Oldways | A Food and Nutrition Nonprofit
- Anti Additive Association facebook page
- Anti Additive Association twitter page
- Anti Additive Association linkedin page
- Anti Additive Association instagram page
- Anti Additive Association youtube channel
This article "Anti Additive Association" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.