|Born||June 2, 1974|
|Other names||Money Shi|
|Education||Master’s Degree In Business|
|Known for||Feeding the less fortunate throughout the low-income communities in the United States and throughout the world|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (180 cm)|
|Parent(s)||Wanda Beverley and Edward Beverley|
Anthony Beverley (born June 2, 1974) better known as Anthony "Money Shi" Beverley is an American serial entrepreneur, real-estate developer, influencer, and philanthropist. He has attracted attention for his physique and extravagant lifestyle, including a fleet of cars, private jets, and a portfolio of over 300 properties. Beverley specializes in real estate business, business networking, and healthcare services. He is considered a prolific real-estate investor who owns numerous properties and 4 corporate healthcare agencies.
Born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Beverley is known for his rags-to-riches story, as he has defied the odds of poverty to become a successful multimillionaire entrepreneur. During his career, he has also built business friendships with Mayweather, James McNair, and several of his close associates of The Money Team.
Beverley is also known for his philanthropic work. He is often seen giving back to his community by inspiring students locally and worldwide to follow their dreams. He has been featured in the 2021 issue of Forbes Magazine, in the list of Top 15 Entrepreneurs by the US Reporter, list of Entrepreneurs To Watch Out For in 2020 by The Chicago Journal, and Top 10 Hardest Working CEOs of 2021 by New York Weekly.
Early life and education
Beverley was raised on the streets of West Philadelphia, around a poverty-restricted area infested with drugs and violence in the West Philadelphia’s Mill Creek Projects. His parents, Wanda Beverley and Edward Beverley, have raised him and his brother by following the path of education, hard work, and never giving up.
Right from his childhood, he built an early interest in the real estate business due to his close connection with his grandfather. He has also completed a master’s degree in business.
Initially, after graduating high school, Beverly was working odd jobs doing 20 hours a day, but with the help of his godfather, he decided to pursue entrepreneurship. Along with Dr. Williams, Beverly started a partnership real estate project The Artisan Town Homes Project, an ultra-contemporary housing development in Philadelphia. Beverly sold 33 luxury homes in this project, bringing in around $1 million to $2 million per home.
Since then, Beverly has been closely associated with The Williams Group and has remodeled the Bainbridge, Pemberton, and Kater Streets into multiple high-end contemporary townhomes. He sold over 300 homes in the Delaware Valley and, as of 2021, has a real estate holding profile of over 300 properties generating monthly income while raking in millions of dollars annually. He is also working on a project on the Temple University College Campus, which is expected to generate over 900 jobs and revenue within the community. This project comprises 400 one- and two-bedroom modular units with parking for students, faculty, and staff.
Apart from his career in the real estate industry, Beverly is also a philanthropist and is actively involved with a Christian Missionary organization in India called The Garden of Life and the Mehanim orphanage in Africa. He also contributes to the Living Water Nguni Song, an organization dedicated to building water Wells for the less fortunate located in Vietnam.
Beverly is also working with The Money Team, a sports promotional company and lifestyle brand inspired by Floyd Mayweather.
Beverly is known for his philanthropy work of feeding low-income communities throughout the globe. He works closely with numerous organizations that serve children and adults who are less fortunate or disabled. Beverly also has Christian missionary organization, Garden Of Life, that is based in India and another organization, Menahim orphanage in Africa. In the future, Beverley has shared his interest to advise venture capitalists.
- Penske, Tyler (28 June 2020). "Real Estate Tycoon Anthony Beverley Says Hard Work and Faith is All That is Needed to Succeed". Kivo Daily. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- "anthony beverleys journey to success despite all odds". wrde.com. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- "anthony beverleys journey to success despite all odds". rivercountry.newschannelnebraska.com. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- "Beyond the Luxury and Limelight: Anthony Beverley's Unique Rags-to-Riches Story". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- "Beyond the Luxury and Limelight: Anthony Beverley's Unique Rags-to-Riches Story". www.accesswire.com. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- "Top 15 Entrepreneurs". US Reporter. 30 October 2020. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- Marie, Sarah (11 June 2021). "Top 10 Hardest Working CEOs of 2021". New York Weekly. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- Ruiz, Daniel (15 September 2020). "Entrepreneurs To Watch Out For In 2020". The Chicago Journal. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- Pierre, Ryann (27 June 2020). "Anthony Beverley's Journey from Rags to Riches". New York Weekly. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- "Beyond the Luxury and Limelight: Anthony Beverley's Unique Rags-to-Riches Story". NewsBreak. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- says, Bobby Brown Sr (4 May 2020). "Anthony "Shi" Beverley - From Humble Beginnings". dosage MAGAZINE. Retrieved 18 August 2021.
- "Anthony Beverley". PhillyVoice. Retrieved 18 August 2021.