Anthem Biosciences is an Indian contract research organization and biopharmaceutical company based in Bangalore, India founded by Ajay Bhardwaj in 2006. The company also manufactures therapeutic enzymes, probiotics, dietary supplements and Generic drug.
Anthem's manufacturing facilities are located out of two sites Unit 1 at Bommasandra and Unit 2 at Harohalli. In 2021 It is planning a INR 500 crore greenfield investment into Unit 3 at Harohalli to expand its manufacturing capacities.
- "Contract Research Firm Anthem Biosciences Looks To Sell Minority Stake In Deal Valuing Firm At $1 Billion". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "Biocon: A nesting ground for biotech spinoffs". www.biospectrumasia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "BioSpectrum Ranking Survey: Rank 11: Anthem Biosciences". www.biospectrumindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "Anthem Biosciences on high pace growth". www.biospectrumindia.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "Anthem Biosciences to invest Rs. 500 crore for expansion of business". www.pharmabiz.com. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- "PE Fund True North Picks Up Minority Stake In Niche Pharmaceutical Firm Anthem Biosciences". Moneycontrol. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- Balakrishnan, Reghu. "True North set to buy 8-10% stake in Anthem for Rs 740 cr". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- Bureau, Editorial (2020-03-04). "BioSpectrum India announces Industry Winners of Excellence Awards 2020". British Herald. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
- Balakrishnan, Reghu. "Private equity fund True North acquires minority stake in Bengaluru-based Anthem Bio". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2021-03-11.
This article "Anthem Biosciences" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.