The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||June 22, 1967|
|Organization||Anita Heidema International|
Anita Heidema (born June 22, 1967) is a life business strategist, motivational speaker and author, known best as the creator of the Rich Life Biz and as the television host for Positive Panel, Ask Anita & Passion is Cooking Lifestyle TV and the author of Vitality Knocks. Heidema is also the host of Ah Ha Moments to Success Podcast and the owner of the YIJ International and Passion Is Cooking.
Early life and career
After graduation from college, Heidema worked in the travel industry for two years before moving to the paper industry. She spent 25 years working in various roles from sales to management in the merchant paper industry prior to starting her own business, media and training companies.
As a second generation Dutch, Heidema is an avid proponent for health awareness, nutritional advocate and juice expert where she combines juicing for health and taste to all of Passion Is Cooking meal creations. She is also become both a mentor and brain and mental health advocate to others after helping her late mother navigate Lewy body Dementia.
Heidema also presents seminars on the health and relationship benefits of healthy home cooking, having launched the “Cook & Eat Together to Stay Together” Passion Is Cooking Lifestyle TV and growing Passion Is Cooking into a multi-platform lifestyle, travel, food and cooking media program, together with world-renowned Italian Chef Dario Tomaselli.
In the media
- "Pair helps couples find passion in cooking | Toronto Sun". May 23, 2018.
- "AnitaHeidema". www.buzzfeed.com.
- "Anita Heidema | HuffPost". www.huffpost.com.
- "The Positive Panel". Rogers TV / TV Rogers.
- "Ah Ha Moments for Success". Listen Notes.
- Cooking, Passion is (January 4, 2019). "International Dinner Club Launches This Week in Toronto". GlobeNewswire News Room.
- "Giving Back".
- "I'm embarrassed that it's taken me this long to sing the praises of Oro and its chef, Dario Tomaselli" – via The Globe and Mail.
- Anita Heidema | HuffPost
- Anita Heidema International - Anita Heidema International - YouTube channel
- Anita Heidema on twitter
- Anita Heidema on facebook
- Anita Heidema | WEF | Women Economic Forum
- Anita Heidema on instagram
- Anita Heidema on linktr
- Anita Heidema on linkedin
- Anita Heidema » Women in Business Network Directory
- Rich Life and Biz with Anita Heidema on iHeartRadio
This article "Anita Heidema" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.