Jump to navigation Jump to search
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Known for||known for his extensive print work and numerous fashion campaigns.|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in).|
Anej Sosic (born in October 13, 1995) is a Slovenian born model and actor. He is mostly known for his extensive print work and numerous fashion campaigns.
Anej's career first started after moving to Milan and working for Balmain. Shortly after he became a muse for a high fashion designer John Galliano. Anej was published in many magazines such as Elle (magazine), L'Officiel Hommes, GQ, Grazia Magazine, Dazed. His latest work includes collaborating with Calvin Klein and signing with Major Model Management in New York.
- ↑ "models.com". models.scom. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- ↑ "Elle". elle.metropolitan.si. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- ↑ "Signing Calvin Klein (article)". siol.net. Retrieved 2020-04-07.
- ↑ "majormodel.com". majormodels.com. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
- ↑ "majormodels.us". majormodels.us. Retrieved 2020-05-07.
This article "Anej Sosic" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.