|Born||March 19, 1991|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Anatole Jenkins (born March 19, 1991) is an American political strategist and political staffer. He served on Kamala Harris' Kamala Harris 2020 presidential campaign and, subsequently, Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign.
Jenkins spent much of his career working with groups related to President Barack Obama, including his non-profit Organizing for America, Barack Obama 2012 presidential campaign, and Organizing for Action, Obama's nonprofit built his campaign infrastructure. He served as Coordinated Campaign Field Director for the Nevada Democratic Party in 2014.
In October 2013, Barack Obama's Twitter and Facebook accounts were hacked. In the same hacking, Jenkins' email was Cybercrime revealing details of Barack Obama's political organization. At the time, he was the Fundraising Manager for Obama. Official representatives of the Syrian Electronic Army, a loose group of hackers who support Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, claimed responsibility.
In 2018, Jenkins served as the National GOTV Director for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. In 2019, he served as the National Organizing Director for Kamala Harris' Kamala Harris 2020 presidential campaign|2020 presidential campaign. After Harris suspended her campaign, Jenkins and other top organizers like Emmy Ruiz and Paul Tewes launched Organizing Together 2020 to counter Donald Trump political machine. In July 2020, he joined Joe Biden 2020 presidential campaign presidential campaign as National Director of States Organizing. 
- "The Magazine for People in Politics | Campaigns & Elections". www.campaignsandelections.com. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Organization of Kamala Harris for the People - Staff, Advisors and Supporters". www.democracyinaction.us. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "Democrats launch massive battleground plan led by Obama general". POLITICO. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- Cooper, Matthew; Harris, Zach (2020-11-01). "Biden's Top Organizer Excels Amidst COVID-19". Washington Monthly - Politics. Retrieved 2021-03-12.
- "GU Politics Welcomes Spring 2021 Fellows Class". 2021-01-21. Retrieved 2021-03-13.
- Mayes, Yasmeen (2021-02-04). "The 29-Year-Old Organizer Behind Vice President Harris and President Obama's Historic Campaigns". Medium. Retrieved 2021-03-13.