The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||September 21, 1993|
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
|Alma mater||Apeejay College of Fine Arts Jalandhar|
|Net worth||$1.3 million|
|Relatives||Dr. Shankar lal mishra (Grandfather)|
|Family||Rishi Jain, Ankita Jain|
Anadi Mishra is an Indian singer. He sings Punjabi folk, sufi and urban music. Mishra is associated with T-Series, White Hill Music, Crown Records, Speed Records and P-Tunes. Anadi Mishra is awarded as the Youngest “A” Graded Singer of India by the Central Indian Government (Delhi)..
Anadi Mishra started his music career at the early age of 9. He completed his studies from - Apeejay School (jalandhar) and the higher studies from Apeejay college of fine arts (jalandhar) He is classically trained by his Grandfather - Dr. Shankar lal mishra (disciple of Ustad Amir Khan Saheb) of Indore Gharana of music and his Father - Dr. Arun Mishra (renowned musicologist). Anadi Mishra was born in Jalandhar on 21st September 1993 and holds the Highest Degree in the field of Music - PH.D (Doctor of Philosophy), M.A (Music Vocal) Gold Medalist (University Topper), B.M.M (Bachelor's in Multi Media). He was born in Jalandhar, but splits most of his time amongst Chandigarh, Punjab and Mumbai. 
|Year||Category||Institution or publication||Result||Notes||Ref.|
|2012–13||Best Singer||Nation youth festival of India||Won|||
|2013–14||Best Singer||Nation youth festival of India||Won|||
|2014–15||Best Singer||Nation youth festival of India||Won|||
|2017||Best Singer||Maneka Sanjay Gandhi Awards||Won|
|2016||Best Singer||PTC Music Awards||Nominated|||
|Rabb Da Deedar||Anadi Mishra||Jitender Jeetu||Crown Records|
|Sawaal||Anadi Mishra||Gold Boy||Crown Records|
|Akhiyan De Hanju||Anadi Mishra||Anadi Mishra||Speed Records|
|Queen of Heart||Anadi Mishra||Anadi Mishra||Crown Records|
|Doli VS Athru||Anadi Mishra||Anadi Mishra||Crown Records|
|Jee Na Sakaan||Anadi Mishra||Anadi Mishra||Crown Records|
|Kadi aa mil sanwal (Unplugged)||Anadi Mishra||Anadi Mishra||Anadi Mishra|
In the media
- "Latest Punjabi Song 'Sawaal' Sung By Anadi Mishra | Punjabi Video Songs". The Times of India. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- "Anadi Mishra – Topic". Retrieved 10 April 2020 – via YouTube.
- "Anadi Mishra has manifold talents in the field of music". The Statesman. 2020-03-29. Retrieved 2020-04-11.
- "Meet Anadi Mishra – The Lifeline of Punjab Music Industry | 🛍️ LatestLY". LatestLY. 31 October 2019. Retrieved 10 April 2020.
- Service, Tribune News. "Maintaining rich legacy of music, art & culture". Tribuneindia News Service. Retrieved 2020-04-11.
- "ANADI MISHRA: THE LIFELINE OF PUNJAB MUSIC INDUSTRY". theopennews. Retrieved 2019-12-04.
- Anadi Mishra on spotify
- Anadi Mishra has manifold talents in the field of music
- Anadi Mishra on instagram
- Anadi Mishra - The Man With The Golden Voice | Deccan Herald
- Meet the youngest “A” graded singer of India and soon to be the Doctorate (Phd) in Music - Anadi Mishra
This article "Anadi Mishra" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.