The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Alma mater||Istituto Europeo di Design|
Amina Muaddi is a fashion designer, shoemaker and co-founder of the eponymous fashion brand.
Muaddi was born in Romania and is of Jordanian and Romanian decent. Following her birth, the Muaddi family relocated to Amman. She spent most of her childhood growing up between Jordan, Romania, and Italy. Muaddi completed her education at the European Institute of Design in Milan. While studying, she did an internship at Bridal Vogue. She later did internships working as a fashion assistant at L’Uomo Vogue and at GQ US in New York. 
After completing her education, Muaddi gained an interest in designing footwear so she moved to Riviera del Brenta. There, she worked with artisans and suppliers which allowed her to develop shoe components.  She co-founded her first brand,Oscar Tiye in Milan. She later moved to Paris and worked with Alexandre Vauthier on his footwear line.
In 2018, she co-founded her own label, Amina Muaddi.  The Amina Muaddi brand has launched a luxury collection of shoes, bags and jewellery.  The products are currently designed in Paris and manufactured in Italy. Her shoes are notable for it's unique pyramid-style heel which gained the attention of celebrities including Kim Kardashian, Cardi B and Kylie Jenner. In December 2019, Muaddi was hired by Rihanna to design footwear for Fenty (fashion house) and their first collection was launched in July 2020. 
- Minthe, Caterina (2019-04-12). "This is How Amina Muaddi Became the Best Footwear Designer of the Year". Vogue.
- Beljanski, Tanja (2019-11-14). "Why Celebrities are Obsessed with Amina Muaddi's Statement Footwear". L'Officiel.
- Eugénie, Trochu (2020-07-15). "Parisienne style inspiration: Inside the wardrobe of Amina Muaddi". Vogue.
- Soar, Sophie (2020-08-17). "How I Became... A Footwear Designer". Business of Fashion.
- Beljanski, Tanja (2019-12-06). "The Dazzling Shoes of Amina Muaddi". L'Officiel.
- Eytan, Declan (2015-02-20). "Sex Sells: The Emerging Designer Behind The Hottest Heels In Hollywood". Forbes.
- Al Shatti, Nouriah (2016-01-27). "Alexandre Vauthier's Shoe Collab with Amina Muaddi". Vogue.
- Bougro, Augustin (2020-03-04). "This shoe designer has created the perfect party girl capsule collection". Vogue.
- Schumacker, Annie (2020-11-22). "Amina Muaddi Has Added Statement Jewelry and Handbags to Her Footwear Empire". Vogue.
- Allam, Roula (2020-08-02). "Stepping Up: Amina Muaddi's Fierce and Playful Party Shoe Label". About Her.
- Shirley, Kristen (2020-11-12). "Rihanna Launches New Fenty Footwear Designed By Amina Muaddi". Forbes.
This article "Amina Muaddi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.