Ameed Abd Al Azeez Zaghal
Ameed Mohammad Abd Al Azeez Zaghal
|Born||27 June, 1991|
|Other names||Palestine Ripper|
|Ahla Talah,Aismar ya elshab almahyub,Beudak bialqalab|
Ameed Abd Al Azeez Zaghal is a Palestinian singer and artist.
Ameed Abd Al Azeez Zaghal, born June 27, 1991 is a State of Palestine singer. He was born and raised in Al Khalil, Palestine. He went to learn in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and began his artistic life at an early age .His relationship with his family is very special. His father who encouraged him all the way passed away in 2013. All of his brothers are businessmen who own several companies, which are the most powerful companies in Palestine.
His artistic career began when he participated in several concerts in several Palestinian cities since he was a child. He was influenced by mountain songs from a young age, where he sang the song (Asmar Ya Shab Almahyoub) when he was 19 years old. His most famous song is "Ahla Talah" which he sang when he was 21 years old and this song became one of the popular songs in the Arab community. This song became one of the most popular and beloved works of the Palestinian people. His song Kont Shofak cover by Ameed Abd Alazeez was a massive hit. He previously participated in many festivals, the most important of which was the Jordan Festival of Goodness with the Arab Voice in which he sang for many artists such as Artist Wadih Al-Safi. Also, he sang many dialects such as Iraqi, Syrians|Syrian, Lebanese, and have been dealt with many important poets in the artistic community.
- Qalbik Tayib
- Qalbi Jan Solo songs
- Aismar ya el shaab al mahjub
- Beudak bialqalab
- Mjrid sual
- Wlu walaw
- Shlat alqalb
- Ead wallah
- Qalabuk tayib
- Butasalani kaniy bahbana
- Hbik naar
- Albint alfilastinia
- Ma bieamri shayif
- Hiu alfilastinii
Official Music Videos
- Baedik Bialqalab
- Ahlaa Tila
- Qalbik Tayib
- Walaw Walaw
The news and the works of the artist, Amid Abdel Aziz, were published in many international newspapers, channels, and websites such as:
- Anghami site
- Bell Magazine
- Layalina Magazine
- Sharjah Website
- Panet Website
- Bakra Site In addition, hundreds of Arab and local websites make many interviews such as: Palestinian TV, Odeh Channel and Arab channel such as Al-Ghad Channel And several interviews on several Arab and local radio stations.
- الأردن, ليالينا. "أنا بتحدى جديد عميد عبدالعزيز". ليالينا (in العربية). Retrieved 2021-03-05.
- Omantoday. "Omantoday". omantoday (in العربية). Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- القطرية, العرب; القطرية, العرب (2014-02-10). "عميد عبدالعزيز يطلق «أنا بتحدى»". العرب القطرية (in العربية). Retrieved 2021-03-05.
- "الفنان عميد عبدالعزيز وجديده "أنا بتحدى"". خبر عاجل ... (in العربية). 2014-02-09. Retrieved 2021-03-05.
- "(أنا بتحدى) جديد الفنان عميد عبد العزيز | مجلة الجرس" (in العربية). Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- "Ameed Abd Alazeez - Ahla Talleh Music Video 2016 // عميد عبد العزيز - احلا طلة - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- Musa, Developed By Heba. "عميد عبد العزيز سليم| بوابة أخبار اليوم الإلكترونية". بوابة اخبار اليوم. Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- Kont Shofak cover by Ameed Abd Alazeez // عميد عبد العزيز - كنت شوفك, retrieved 2021-02-17
- Amed Abdelaziz - Albk Tayeb | (الفيديو كليب الرسمي) عميد عبدالعزيز - قلبك طيب, retrieved 2021-02-17
- "عميد عبد العزيز". Anghami. Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- Ghanely.com. "جميع اغاني عميد عبدالعزيز - MP3". غنيلي | اغاني MP3 (in العربية). Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- "Ameed Abd Alazeez - Hobbik Nar 2017 // حبك نار - عميد عبد العزيز - YouTube". www.youtube.com. Retrieved 2021-02-17.
- "قلبك طيب - عميد عبد العزيز". كلمات اغاني (in العربية). 2021-01-21. Retrieved 2021-02-17.
This article "Ameed Abd Al Azeez Zaghal" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.