The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Elder & Home care|
|Headquarters||No. 5A, Century Plaza, 560-562, Anna Salai, |
Chennai, Tamil Nadu,
|Atul Jagdish (Vice President, Business Development)|
Alserv is an assisted living service provider based out of Chennai. It provides Elderly care|elder care and home care services to seniors at their homes.
The venture was co-founded by Jagadish Ramamoorthy and Saravanan Adiseshan, who are both promoters of the Allsec Group. Saravanan Adiseshan is a Chartered Accountant by qualification and before co-founding the Allsec Group of companies had worked at Ashok Leyland and Sanmar. Jagadish Ramamoorthy is also a Chartered Accountant from India. He is a Certified Cost & Management Accountant from London and was in financial management at Ashok Leyland.
Later, Atul Jagadish, a PGPM from the acclaimed Indian School of Business, Hyderabad joined as VP Operations. Previously, he had founded a health and fitness company, and worked in business development in Spark Capital, SunEdison, and IndusInd Bank.
- Medical & Emergency Services
- Food & Catering Services
- Safety & Security Services
- Housekeeping & Maintenance Services
- Concierge & Other On-Demand Services
- Akundi, Sweta (2020-03-23). "Chennai-based app Alserv provides doorstep services for the elderly". The Hindu. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2020-05-26.
- V, NARAYANAN. "Covid-19 outburst: Elderly care providers see a hike in service requests". @businessline. Retrieved 2020-05-26.
- "...In your appsolute twilight". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 2020-05-26.