Alok Sharma (neuroscientist)
Alok Sharma (neuroscientist)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||June 27, 1961|
|Organization||Stem Cell Society India|
|Profession||Neurosurgeon & Neuroscientist|
Dr. Alok Sharma (born June 27, 1961) is an Indian neuroscientist. He is the President of Stem Cell Society India and director of Neurogen Brain and Spine Institute, Mumbai.
Early life and education
Dr. Sharma earned his MBBS, M.S. (General Surgery) from Seth G.S. Medical College and KEM Hospital of Mumbai University.
In 1995, he did Fellowship in Steriotactic and Functional Neurosurgery and Gamma knife Therapy at the Karolinska hospital in Stockholm, Sweden and in 1998, he did another fellowship in neurotransplantation at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center in Denver, USA.
Dr Sharma is currently the President of Stem Cell Society (India) and Vice President, International Association of Neurorestoratology (IANR). He is also the Director of NeuroGen Brain & Spine Institute & Professor & Head of Department - Neurosurgery, at Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital and Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai, India.
Awards & recognition
Coveted Sushrut Award in 2010, at Mumbai by the Red Swastik Society, for commendable or exemplary work in the field of Surgery-cum-Community Service.
“Excellence in services in stem cell therapy” by ‘Times health excellence award’ at the hands of India’s senior-most & highly respected Oncologist, Dr.Suresh Advani.
In the media
- ↑ "'Stem cell treatment would be established well in 3-5 years'". The Free Press Journal. Retrieved May 12, 2016.
- ↑ "Dr Alok Sharma". Neurogen.
- ↑ "Dr Alok Sharma offers stem cell therapy, a new ray of hope for neurological conditions". Times Of India. Retrieved 3 April 2020.
- ↑ "Corporate health: Bust the corporate Stress". Corporate Citizen: https://corporatecitizen.in/v4-issue3/corporate-health-bust-the-corporate-stress.html. April 16, 2018.
- ↑ "Dr. Alok Sharma". Dr Alok Sharma.
- ↑ "Neurogen Brain And Spine Institute Private Limited". Economic Times.
- ↑ "Stem cells to help neuro treatments in Kochi". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved February 11, 2016.
- ↑ "Lokmanya Tilak Municipal General Hospital". ltmgh.
- ↑ "Sushrut Award". Redswastik.
- ↑ "Times Health Excellence Service: Best in the fraternity felicitated in Mumbai". Economic Times. Retrieved 4 June 2019.
- Dr Alok Sharma - NeuroGen BSI
- NeuroGen - Stem Cell Therapy, Autism treatment in India
- Dr Alok Sharma | Best Neurosurgeon in Mumbai, India
- Dr Alok Sharma - Director - NeuroGen Brain & Spine Institute
- Dr. Alok Sharma - Neurosurgeon - Book Appointment Online
- Dr Alok Sharma - Stem Cells and Cell Therapy Mumbai
- Alok Sharma | NeuroGen Brain & Spine Institute, Mumbai, India
- Dr Alok Sharma on facebook
- Dr Alok Sharma on twitter
- Dr Alok Sharma on medium
- Dr Alok Sharma on blogspot
This article "Alok Sharma (neuroscientist)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.