Alojzija Zupan Sosič
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Alojzija Zupan Sosič
|Add a Photo|
|Born||March 13, 1964|
|Alma mater||University of Ljubljana|
Alojzija Zupan Sosič (born 13 March 1964) is a Slovenian literary historian, theorist,professor.
She was born in Trbovlje, in the eastern part of Slovenia, then part of the Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. She studied Slovenian language and literature, Serbo Croatian language and literature and Comparative literature at the Faculty of Arts at the University of Ljubljana. She was given the PhD degree by the same faculty (2001) on the theme Contemporary Slovene Novel at the End of the Century. Now, she is a full professor of Slovene literature at the Department of Slovene Studies at the Faculty of Arts in Ljubljana.
She has published a lot of articles in reviews and collections of important scientific papers in many languages and was also a visiting professor at faculties abroad: in Argentina, Bosnia, Croatia, Bulgaria, Brazil, Costa Rica, Cuba, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Portugal, Rusia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, USA.She has published nine books, among them four scientific monographs: Zavetje zgodbe, 2003, (Shelter of the story), Robovi mreže, robovi jaza: sodobni slovenski roman, 2006 (Edges of Net, Edges of Self: Contemporary Slovene Novel); Na pomolu sodobnosti ali o književnosti in romanu, 2011 (On the Quay of Contemporaneity; Literature and the Novel); Teorija pripovedi (Theory of narrative), 2017. Her fields of expertise are: contemporary Slovene novel, Slovene literature in comparative world context, Slovene love poetry, Theory of narrative text, Theory of gender and gender identity, Literary interpretation in literature. She was a Manager of the project entitled »The Other in Slovene and Bosnian Literature«.
- Zavetje zgodbe. Sodobni slovenski roman ob koncu stoletja. Ljubljana: Literarno-umetniško društvo Literatura (Zbirka Novi pristopi), 2003. Template:COBISS
- Spolna identiteta in sodobni slovenski roman. Primerjalna književnost 28/2 (2005). 93–113. Template:COBISS
- Robovi mreže, robovi jaza: sodobni slovenski roman. Maribor: Litera, 2006. Template:COBISS
- V tebi se razraščam: antologija slovenske erotične poezije. Ljubljana : Mladinska knjiga, 2008. Template:COBISS
- Identitet savremenog slovenskog romana. Razlika/Différance Razlika/Différance. Časopis za kritiku i umjetnost teorije 9 (2004). 33-45. Template:COBISS
- Gender Identities in the Contemporary Slovene Novel. 2006.
- Teorija pripovedi, 2017. Maribor: Litera. Template:COBISS
- Slovene literature since 1990. After Yugoslavia. The cultural spaces of a vanished land (ur. R. Gorup). Stanford: Stanford university press, 2014. 265–273. Template:COBISS
- Na pomolu sodobnosti ali o književnosti in romanu. Maribor: Litera 2011, 231. Template:COBISS
In the media
- Alojzija Zupan Sosič | Filozofska fakulteta Univerze v Ljubljani
- Alojzija Zupan Sosic's research works - ResearchGate
- Alojzija Zupan Sosič « LUD Literatura
- Alojzija Zupan Sosič: The theory of narrative - KU ScholarWorks
This article "Alojzija Zupan Sosič" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.