|Founder||Dr. Baoli Zhao|
|Thomas Fraser-Bacon (Marketing Director)|
|Products||Commercial displays and digital signage|
Allsee Technologies is a British technology company, that designs and manufactures commercial displays and digital signage solutions, which it sells to LCD and LED partners globally. In 2017, the company was awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation.
In 2007, Allsee Technologies was founded by Dr. Baoli Zhao in Aberdeen, Scotland. Initially, the company developed several commercial displays, which had built in plug and play media players, that could be updated via USB flash drive. In September 2010, the company relocated their headquarters to Birmingham, to supervise international expansion of the company. In December 2011, they launched their first commercial touch screens to consumers.
In 2013, the company released a content management system (CMS) software to provide network digital signage solutions that combined a commercial display, network media player and software to consumers.
In January 2016, it was announced that the warranty period on all of existing product lines increased from 1 year to 3 year, which was well received by partners and consumers.
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise: Innovation, 2017
- Best of ISE, 2019 
- Inavate EMEA 40 Under 40, 2019
- Quality in Business Certification from the International Trade Council, 2019
In the media
- The Queen’s Awards for Enterprise 2017 (PDF). p. 102. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- "the-queens-award-for-enterprise | West Midlands Lieutenancy". West Midlands Lieutenancy. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- Robinson, Jon. "Allsee Technologies receives Queen's Award". Insider Media Ltd. Insider Media. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- Mutter, Zoe (21 September 2017). "Queen's Award for Allsee Technologies". AV Magazine. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- "AllSee Technologies launches its brand new range of Multi Touch Screen Displays". www.signageinfo.com. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- "Acquire Digital & Allsee Technologies to showcase Wayfinder SmartHub's at ISE 2020. | Acquire Digital". Acquire Digital | Digital Signage Software. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- Rock, Tom (18 January 2016). "3 Year Warranty now with every Allsee product". Digital Signage Blog. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- "Allsee Technologies Triumphs at Queen's Award Presentation Ceremony". Digital Signage Connection. 18 September 2017.
- Kayye, Gary. "Here Are the Best of ISE 2019 Awards – AV's Only NOT-Pay-for-Play Awards – rAVe [PUBS]". www.ravepubs.com. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- "Allsee Technologies Wins Best of ISE 2019 Digital Signage Award". AVITOR. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- "Meet the Inavate EMEA 40 Under 40". www.inavateonthenet.net. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- "Allsee Technologies". International Trade Council - Quality in Business Certification. Retrieved 18 July 2020.
- Allsee Technologies on Facebook
- Allsee Technologies on Instagram
- on 's channelYouTube
- Allsee Technologies on Twitter
- Allsee Technologies linkedin page
- Allsee Technologies on flickr
- Allsee Technologies Competitors, Revenue and Employees
- Meet Allsee Technologies at ISE
- Allsee Technologies - Overview, News & Competitors
- AllSee Technologies - press releases - openPR.com
- Digital Signage Technology: The AllSee Technologies
- Allsee Technologies – Quality in Business Certified Directory
- Allsee Technologies Ltd Email Format | allsee-tech.com Emails
- Allsee Technologies | Birmingham | SmartGuy - SmartGuy.com
This article "Allsee Technologies" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.