The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Add a Photo|
|Born||January 23, 1988|
|Alma mater||University of Leipzig|
Aline Abboud (born 23 January 1988) is a German journalist, television presenter and editor at ZDF.
Aline Abboud born on 23 January 1988 and grew up in Berlin-Pankow in East Berlin to a German mother and a Lebanese father who fled Lebanon in 1982 during the civil war and settled in East Germany. In 2007 she completed her high school diploma at the Carl von Ossietzky Gymnasium . From 2007 to 2013 she studied Arabic Studies at the University of Leipzig. During her studies she completed internships at national and international print media, radio and television stations.
After a traineeship at the German Bundestag, she was employed by ZDF in 2016, initially as social media editor and editorial assistant for the program ZDFdonnerstalk with Dunja Hayali in Berlin. In October 2016 she moved to the newsroom of heute in Mainz. Abboud currently works at ZDF as an editor and presenter for heute Xpress and reporter of auslandsjournal. She also presents, together with Jan Schipmann, Die Da Oben!, a YouTube series produced by Funk (streaming service) aiming to get under-30s more interested in politics .
Her social commitments include the dialogue project "Treffen mich!" ("Meet me") by the Tagesschau (German TV series)|Tagesschau presenter Constantin Schreiber, together with the television journalists Susanne Daubner and Damla Hekimoğlu. She is also an advisory board member of Candid Foundation.
- ↑ "Die Ost Vergangenheit faerbt ab Aline Abboud ZDF". saechsische.de. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- ↑ "Politikerin Fernsehmoderatorin Model". taz.de. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- ↑ "Aline Abboud".
- ↑ "Immer mehr Nachrichten-Moderatorinnen". tagesspiegel.de. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- ↑ "Aline Abboud".
- ↑ "Die Da Oben".
- ↑ "Politik-TV für Millennials". nordbuzz.de. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- ↑ "TV-Journalisten Aline Abboud und Constantin Schreiber stellen sich den Fragen der Naundorfer Oberschüler".
- ↑ "ARD-Journalist gründet Stiftung für Toleranz". die-stiftung.de. Retrieved 29 August 2020.
- ↑ "Our Advisory Board".
This article "Aline Abboud" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.