|Born||December 22, 1967|
Ali Qassem (born on 22 December 1967) is a Jordanian trainer living in the state of Sabah, Malaysia.
working as a Lecturer at AlmaCrest International College in Kota Kinabalu – Malaysia, he started developing training programs by adopting and using the Andragogy methodology based on the works and teachings of Malcolm Knowles, and the principles of the modern theory of Experiential Learning developed by David Allen Kolb.
In 2007, he started his consulting firm in Malaysia and then became a Consultant at KMAS Management Sdn. Bhd. in Brunei Darussalam in 2011.
He is a member of The Global Speakers Federation (GSF) The Malaysian Association of Speakers (MAPS), The American Society for Training & Development, The Society of Human Resource Management and The Global Trainers Federation (GTF).
A certified trainer by the human resources ministry Malaysia. Author of a series of articles on personal development, Leadership, and Management published in few Malaysian newspapers and translated into Bahasa Melayu.
International Conferences – Invited Keynote Speaker
|Organisation of Islamic Cooperation Leadership Conference||2019||Kuala Lumpur – Malaysia|
|The Learning Matchmakers HR Conference||2018||Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia|
|CHRC General Member Meeting Conference - July||2017||The Philippines|
|CHRC General Member Meeting Conference - Jan||2017||The Philippines|
|OMNI Aviation Career Conference||2017||Manila – The Philippines|
|SPCF/KMAS Leadership Forum||2016||The Philippines|
|Brunei Ministry of Development Leadership Conference||2015||Brunei|
|The Leadership Forum on Productivity Enhancement||2015||The Philippines|
|Santo Thomas University ASEAN Challenge Conference||2014||The Philippines|
|Rotary International – District 3310 Leadership Conference||2013||Malaysia|
|Malaysian Institute of Corporate Governance Conference||2013||Malaysia|
|Rotary International – District 3310 Interclub Meet||2012||Malaysia|
|Ministry Of Education/Sabah – Creativity in Management Conference||2011||Malaysia|
|PSMB Human Resources Management Conference||2011||Malaysia|
|PSMB Human Capital Conference||2010||Malaysia|
In the media
- ↑ "Dr. Ali Qassem | One of The Best Globally Credited Corporate Trainers". agentsofchange.asia. Retrieved 2020-03-27.
- ↑ "Best Corporate Trainers| Directive Communication International". Directive Communication™ International. Retrieved 2020-03-27.
- ↑ "DR.ALI – K-MAS Management". Retrieved 2020-03-27.
- ↑ "Raise Your Game: Managers' Dilemmas". BFM 89.9. Retrieved 2020-03-27.
- ↑ Partial List. Aliqassem. pp. https://www.aliqassem.com/downloads/Dr_Ali_Qassem_in_the_news.pdf.
- ↑ "HR Conference – The Learning MatchMaker". tlmm.com.my. Retrieved 2020-03-27.
- ↑ "Managers' Dilemmas Book | Dr. Ali Qassem". www.aliqasseminternational.com. Retrieved 2020-03-27.
- ↑ "eSpeakers Marketplace". www.espeakers.com. Retrieved 2020-03-27.
This article "Ali Qassem" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.