|Industry||Wine & Spirits|
|Headquarters||19A Nicolae Grigorescu Street, 075100, |
Alexandrion Group is the largest producer of alcoholic beverages in Romania. Founded in 1994 by Nawaf Salameh, Alexandrion Group has an active presence locally and internationally, with two production units in Romania (în Ploiești-Prahova and Rădăuți-Suceava). The company's products include: Kreskova, Alexandrion, Alexander, Brâncoveanu, Cava d'Oro, Kreskova, Red Bowler scotch whiskey and 20 other brands of brandy and white spirits.. Alexandrion Group recorded gross sales of EUR 78 million in 2009
In 2008 it recorded gross sales of 83 million euros, selling over 10 million bottles of "Alexandrion" brandy.
Turnover in 2010: EUR 63 million
- "Un nou director comercial pentru Alexandrion Grup Romania". Wall-Street (in română). 24 September 2009. Retrieved 2020-06-03.
- "Alexandrion emite primul spot HD din Romania". Wall-Street (in română). 17 February 2010. Retrieved 2020-06-03.
- "Alexandrion Grup: Sunt necesare masuri drastice impotriva pietei negre. 30% din vanzarile de vodka sunt ilegale". Wall-Street (in română). 11 January 2011. Retrieved 2020-06-03.
- Alexandrion Group Official website
- Alexandrion Group on Linkedin
- Alexandrion Group on facebook
- Alexandrion Group on Youtube
This article "Alexandrion Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.