|Add a Photo|
|Known for||Light art, lighting designer, stage designer, visual artist|
Alexandre Lebrun is a French director of photography and lighting designer .
Alexandre Lebrun is the founder and artistic director of LightLab, a lighting design agency based in Paris and London since 2008. The agency is dedicated to fashion & music shows. , brand events as well as print and motion campaigns. at international level. .
He's been creating lighting and stage designs for artists such as Etienne de Crécy, Nekfeu, The Blaze.
As a visual artist, Alexandre Lebrun develops numerous concepts and creative projects such as. :
- Paradise Project
- Light Art Collective
- Deep Black Studio
He is also the founder and an active member of the Wild Light Society and Wild Light Corporation.
- ↑ , Interview of Alexandre Lebrun on his life and career for a media specialized in stage design.
- ↑ , Interview of Alexandre Lebrun on his experience for a Chinese media specialized in luxury.
- ↑  Interview of Alexandre Lebrun on the future of lighting and stage design.
- ↑ , "Tag Archive: Alexandre Lebrun, White Light Supplies DELPOZO Catwalk Show at London Fashion Week.
- ↑ , Vivienne Westwood SS20 campaign with LightLab credited.
- ↑ , LinkedIn page.
- ↑ , Interview of Etienne de Crécy on his collaboration with Alexandre Lebrun and LightLab.
- ↑ , "LightLab Debuts Elation Smarty Hybrid™ On Nekfeu Summer Tour".
- ↑ , Vidéo of The Blaze 2019 show with Alexandre Lebrun credited as lighting designer.
- ↑ , Article on The Blaze on LightLab's official website.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 , Wild Light Corporation website.
- Alexandre Lebrun on linkedin
- Alexandre Lebrun | Apollo - Apollo.io
- Lighting is a fascinating medium bringing magic touch to any
- Alexandre Lebrun's email & phone | LIGHT LAB's
- Lighting and Stage Design studio held by Alexandre Lebrun
This article "Alexandre Lebrun" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.