Alex Rose Wiesel
Alex Rose Wiesel
Alexandria Rose Wiesel
San Diego, CA
|Citizenship||United States of America|
Alex Rose Wiesel (born July 20, 1988) is an American Actress.
Early Life and Education
Wiesel was born and raised in Del Mar, California. She began her career in musical theatre productions in the San Diego area. She attended AMDA ( American_Musical_and_Dramatic_Academy), obtained her Bachelor of Fine Arts from The New School, New York and her Master of Arts from California_State_University,_Northridge. She resides in Los Angeles with her dog, Victoria Barkham.
Wiesel made her screen acting debut in 2011 on Showtime (TV network)'s Dexter (TV series) and Chelsea Handler's scripted reality series After Lately playing Chris' daughter.
She continued in comedy on screen 2011 in Disney Channel So_Random!, 2014 in CBS Two and a Half Men and 2015 in The_CW Hart of Dixie.
On stage she has been a MainStage/company member at Los Angeles Comedy theaters including; IO Theater, The Second City, Nerdist Industries, Upright_Citizens_Brigade_Theatre, and has traveled internationally with her all female improvisational comedy team, Pumps.
- "Alex Rose Wiesel". IMDb. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- Wellness, Animal (2017-09-12). "When your dog is as famous as you… an interview with actress Alex Rose Wiesel". Animal Wellness Magazine. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- "AMDA - AMDA News - A Not-So-Random Conversation with Alex Rose Wiesel". www.amda.edu. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- News Desk, BBW (June 20, 2018). "Hayley LeBlanc, Chris Tallman, Alex Rose Wiesel & Mindy Sterling Set To Star in HOTEL DU LOONE". Broadway World. Retrieved July 20, 2020.
- "Alex Rose Wiesel". ucbcomedy.com. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- "PUMPS". PUMPS. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- "Q: Who is the hot girl in the Carl's Junior 'Smoked Sausage Egg & Cheese Biscuit' commercial?". TheMarketingblog. 2013-08-21. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
- "Alex Rose Wiesel TV Commercials". www.ispot.tv. Retrieved 2020-12-01.
This article "Alex Rose Wiesel" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.