The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Intervenn -Ceo and Co-Founder Co-Founder COO CTO (past) Co-Founder Jukin Media (past)|
Aldo Carrascoso is the Co-Founder. and Chief executive officer of InterVenn Biosciences.
Aldo Carrasscoso is the CEO and Co-Founder of InterVenn Biosciences , located in South San Francisco. InterVenn develops clinical-grade assays in oncology using artificial intelligence and mass spectrometry to interrogate glycoproteins Before Veem was founded, Aldo was the CTO and Co-Founder of Jukin Technologies/Jukin Media. Prior to Jukin, he has founded a number of other ventures in global B2B Marketing, business process outsourcing, and international trading / finance.
He studied Entrepreneurship from Babson College - Franklin W. Olin Graduate School of Business  from 2006 to 2008 He also had his degree in Psychology from Ateneo De Manila University
Intervenn  combines the molecular-level resolution of mass spectrometry with the high-throughput capabilities of artificial intelligence and data sciences to create a unique glycoproteomic discovery and quantitation platform for use in diagnostics  and Therapeutic development The InterVenn Ovarian Cancer Liquid biopsy is  undergoing clinical validation in a global, multi-center clinical trial. VOCAL is a blood test for ovarian cancer aimed at distinguishing malignant pelvic tumors from benign ones.
- "Aldo Carrascoso, Founder and CTO, Align Commerce". www.topionetworks.com.
- "Filipino-led company presents easier way to detect ovarian cancer". Inquirer Lifestyle. December 29, 2020.
- "Jukin Media | Take Your Video to the Next Level". Jukin Media Inc.
- "With a 'monopoly' on glycoproteomics, InterVenn raises $34M to push cancer diagnostic into the clinic, woos Illumina BD exec".
- "Jukin Media company information, funding & investors". app.dealroom.co.
This article "Aldo Carrascoso" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.