The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
|Born||November 13, 1978|
Alba Ventura (Barcelona, 13 November 1978) is a Spanish classical pianist. She made her debut as a concert soloist when she was thirteen, playing Mozart's Concerto No.9 in E flat major (Jeunehomme) K. 271 with the Orquestra de Cadaqués conducted by Sir N.Marriner in San Sebastián and at the Auditorio Nacional de Música in Madrid..
MOZART PIANO SONATAS Vol. 1 (2020)
In this double CD, edited by algae música and recorded at Petit Palau de la Música in July 2019, the listener will find Sonatas K.279, K.280, K.285, K.311, K.331 and K.545.
Over the course of 20 études for piano, Alba Ventura shows the development of this genre from the 19th to the 20th century with composers such as Czerny, Mendelsshon, Chopin, Liszt, Prokofiev, Scriabin and Rautavaara.
Sonata No. 2, Op. 36 and Moments Musicaux, Op. 16.
In the media
- "Alba Ventura | enciclopèdia.cat". www.enciclopedia.cat. Retrieved 2020-04-04.
- Mozart: Piano Sonatas, Vol. 1, retrieved 2020-04-04
- Études, retrieved 2020-04-04
- Rachmaninoff: Sonata No. 2, Op. 36 - Moments Musicaux, Op. 16, retrieved 2020-04-04
- Alba Ventura on spotify
- Alba Ventura - Pianist - OperaMusica
- Alba Ventura, piano: Summer at the Palau - Classictic.com
- Alba Ventura on facebook
- Alba Ventura on twitter
- Alba Ventura - Piano | Watford Observer
This article "Alba Ventura" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.