|Add a Photo|
|Born||August 11, 1954|
|Notable awards||Bay of Angels Award 2016 for his novel "The Tango Queen" Morocco Award "Bag holder" 2002|
Akli Tadjer He is a Franco-Algerian writer, was born on August 11, 1954. In Paris, of Algerian immigrant parents. His first novel "Al-Tassili" was published in 1985, for which he won the "George Brasen Prize for Literary Creativity"
Akli Tadjer was nicknamed the "a writer by chance”. As he wrote by chance after his father wanted him to be a protection or policeman. He joined the world of fiction through the entrance of French newspapers and magazines. Then he became a teacher of literature in Paris schools. He began writing for the French newspaper "Le Monde" in the 1980s until he became one of the popular readers. What distinguishes his writings is the global dimension that is derived from reality. He held many positions as a teacher at the "École Normale Supérieure de" Journalism"(بالعربية: المدرسة العليا للصحافة) in Paris and as editor of many newspapers and magazines. As critics consider him to be a rising writer at the international Francophone level.
- Al-Tassili (George Basin Prize for Creativity) 1985
- Courage and Patience, 2000
- The bag holder (بالعربية: حامل الحقيبة) 2002
- Alphonse, 2005
- Beautiful Memories (Popular Prize) 2006
- • One Day (Readers' Prize) 2008
- The Western, 2009
- The best way to love, (2012)
- Bay of Angels Award for his novel "The Tango Queen" (2016 )
- Morocco Award "Bag holder((بالعربية: حامل الحقيبة ) (2002)
- "آكلي تاجر ...... الروائي المجهول في وطنه الجزائر !". الجزائرية للأخبار (in العربية). 2019-11-13. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- "آكلي تاجر". أرابيكا (in العربية). 2020-08-08. Retrieved 2021-02-20.
- "طلاب مدرسة ثانوية فرنسية رفضوا دراسة رواية لأن مؤلفها "عربي"". العين الإخبارية (in العربية). 2018-10-25. Retrieved 2021-02-20.