14 March 1992
|Education||Masters in Statistics|
|Alma mater||University of Kashmir|
Akeel was born to Kashmiri muslim family. He started his journey in 2005. He has done Masters in Statistics from University of Kashmir. His poetry is known for philosophical ideas and unending pain of society. Some of his works on conflict and social issues are Chaman and Gilla which was highly appreciated. Akeel gets frequently published in well known literary organization Rekhta. He had expressed the pain of society in a distinct way that anyone can get influenced by his poetry. He is also running a literary organization named as Coffee and Kalaam.
- "How Poetry Helped Bring a Piece of Kashmir to Delhi". The Wire. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- "Literary function, Mushaira held at Bandipora - Jammu Links News". www.jammulinksnews.com. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- "Literary function, Mushaira held at B'pora". Greater Kashmir. 2020-11-16. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- "khamosh hoon sad gazal by aqeel bhat Mp4 HD Video WapWon". wapwon.live. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- الدین, عقیل محی. "عقیل آسراؔ". www.aruuz.com (in اردو). Retrieved 2021-02-11.
- "Read full ghazal by Aqeel Mohiuddin". Rekhta. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- "WEEKLY NOTES| Young Kashmiri poets recite poems at open mic event in New Delhi". Greater Kashmir. 2020-03-13. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- Admin, India Education Diary Bureau (2020-11-17). "Literary function, Mushaira held at Bandipora". India Education,Education News India,Education News | India Education Diary. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
- Kashmir, Rising. "Literary function held at Bandipora || Rising Kashmir". Literary function held at Bandipora || Rising Kashmir. Retrieved 2021-02-09.
This article "Akeel Mohiuddin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.