The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Aizu Bus CO., LTD.Aizu noriai jidousha Kabushiki gaisya is an affiliated company of Michinori Holdings. Tobu Group had had shares of this company until around 2011.
The bus company was established in 21 March 1943. Aizu Bus operates bus routes around Aizu-Wakamatsu in Fukushima Prefecture. And, a lot of bus routes based on Aizu-Tajima Station and Aizukogen-Ozeguchi Station, Aizu-Wakamatsu Station. Service area has many tourist spots, which are Ouchijuku, Tō-no-Hetsuri, Tsuruga Castle, Lake Inawashiro, Mount Bandai, Oze National Park.
- On 21 March - Establishment
- On 15 June - Transferred bus routes from Aizu Bus LLC due to unification when World War Ⅱ.
- On 13 December - As transferred bus routes from Kihan Motor, determined present service area.
- On December 1953 - Transferred bus routes between Aizu-Tajima Station and Kinugawaonsen Station from Tobu Railway.
- On 10 July - "Aizu-Wakamatsu - Koriyama - Iwaki Line" was operated as "limited express" with Fukushima Transportation and Joban Kotsu Motor
- On 9 October 1987 - As Yagan Railway was open to traffic, discontinued bus routes between Aizu-Tajima and Kinugawaonsen.
- On 20 January - "Aizu-Wakamatsu - Koriyama - Iwaki Line" was operated as "Expressway bus" and ran via Joban Expressway.
- On 24 May - Commenced operating Nissan Diesel Space Runner RA|Low Emission Bus between Aizu-Tajima Station and Oze National Park.
- On 2 October 1997 - Commenced operating "Aizu-Wakamatsu - Niigata Line" as "Expressway bus" with Niigata Kotsu.
- On 1 October 2009 - Aizu Taxi merged into Aizu Bus.
- On 2 December 2010 - Determined to be support by "Regional Economy Vitalization Corporation of Japan"
- Head quarter and Wakamatsu Office
- 195 Byakkocho, Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima|Aizu Wakamatsu
- Ashinomaki GArage
- Ahinomaki, Odocho, Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima|Aizu Wakamatsu
- Kawaguchi Gaarge
- 1498-2, Kawaguchi-Kanearaimichishita, Kaneyama, Ōnuma District, Fukushima
- Kitakata Office
- 8285-1, Machida, Kitakata, Fukushima|Kitakata
- Tajima Office
- 108-1, Yutoshita, Naka-arai, Minamiaizu District, Fukushima
- Nozawa Office
- 3178-5, Shimokoyaostu, Nozawa, Nishiaizu, Yama District, Fukushima
- Bange Office
- 2408, Omichi, Aizubange, Kawanuma District, Fukushima
- Hongo Garage
- Yamamichishita, Aizumisato, Ōnuma District, Fukushima
- Yamaguchi Bench Office
- 825-1, Yamaguchi-murakami, Minamiaizu District, Fukushima
- Koriyama Konan Office
- 83-1, Fukuramachiura, Konan, Koriyama, Fukushima
- Aizu Taxi
Other Michinori Group
- Michinori Holdings
- Fukushima Transportation
- Kanto Transportation
- Ibaraki Kotsu
- Northern Iwate Transportation
- Shonan Monorail