The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
|Born||March 22, 1990|
Aishwarya Dwivedi (born March 22, 1990) is a technology entrepreneur. He is currently the Founder & Director of Dizvik Technologies Private Limited (formerly known as Nextgraph Technologies)     . Aishwarya shares his vision of making technology simple, affordable and accessible to everyone. He launched a food aggregator platform mQenu    earlier & temporarily closed its operations during Covid-19.
Aishwarya Dwivedi was born in Hardoi, India, on March 22, 1990. His father is a business man and mother, a poetess. Aishwarya attended Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University and completed a degree in Computer Engineering in 2013. After graduation, he worked at various IT companies as Software Engineer before starting his own venture. Aishwarya also attended Indian Institute of Management Calcutta and pursued his knowledge in Management . Other than study, Aishwarya had interest in Chess as well in his childhood. He participated in various State, National & International Open Chess Tournaments and earned FIDE international ratings .
- "Dizvik Official Website". Dizvik Technologies.
- "Aishwarya Dwivedi's Director Profile". Zauba Corp.
- "Apollo Data of Aishwarya Dwivedi". Apollo.
- "Aishwarya Dwivedi's Company Profile". Zauba Corp.
- "Aishwarya Dwivedi's Company Profile". Tofler.
- "Aishwarya Dwivedi's Company Profile". Indian Company Info.
- "PlayStore App". MQENU.
- "Consumer App".
- "Restaurant Partner App".
- "Delivery Partner App".
- "Aishwarya Dwivedi's LinkedIn Profile".
- "Aishwarya Dwivedi's World Chess Federation Profile". FIDE.
This article "Aishwarya Dwivedi" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.