The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Add a Photo|
November 30, 1965
|Died||April 2, 2020(aged 54)|
|Citizenship||United States of America|
|Years active||Orthodox Rabbi, Rosh Yeshiva, Posek, Rosh Kollel|
|Known for||Known for his immense Ahavas Yisroel and love for people|
Ahron Walkin or Aharon Walkin (Hebrew: אהרן וואלקין Ahron Volkin November 30, 1965 - April 2, 2020) was an American orthodox Rabbi, Rosh Yeshiva, Posek, Rosh Kollel and Av Beis Din. Aside from his vast knowledge in all areas of Torah, Walkin has been widely called upon to assist in day to day jewish law and was known for his immense Ahavas Yisroel and love for people
Walkin spent many years teaching in Queens, NY Where he was a lifelong dean of yeshiva Ohel Simcha and Yeshiva Bais Nosson Meir and lived in Lakewood NJ, where he headed a congregation and sat as Av Beis Din of Kollel L’horaah Beis Ahron 
Walkin attended Yeshivah Ohr Yisroel for elementry school, where he became close to Eliyahu Yehoshua Geldzahler. Thereafter, Walkin attended Mesivtah of Staten Island, Yeshiva Torah Temimah, Mir Yeshivah in Jerusalem and Beth Medrash Govah. Walkin received semicha from Yitzchak Isaac Liebes and Received Shimush from Yechezkel Roth
In the media
- "Rav Aharon Walkin zt"l | Matzav.com".
- Saphirstein, Shabsi. "Queens Loses a Giant: HaGaon HaRav Aharon Walkin". Queens Jewish Link | Connecting the Queens Jewish Community.
- Saphirstein, Shabsi. "Queens Loses a Giant: HaGaon HaRav Aharon Walkin". Queens Jewish Link | Connecting the Queens Jewish Community. Retrieved 2020-07-17.
- Rabbi Ahron Walkin Archives
- Rabbi Ahron Walkin, A.B.D. Pinsk - Geni
- Rabbi Aharon Walkin ZTL | TorahAnytime.com
- Queens Loses a Giant: HaGaon HaRav Aharon Walkin
- Rav Aharon Walkin zt”l | Matzav.com
- A Talk With The Rosh Yeshiva Harav Ahron Walkin Shlita
- Shloshim Tribute for Harav Ahron Walkin zt"l - Hefkervelt
This article "Ahron Walkin" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.