The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Omar Pugliesi, James R. Waterhouse|
Franca, São Paulo,
AeroÁlcool Tecnologias Ltda is a Brazil aircraft manufacturer founded in 2001 based at Franca, São Paulo. The company was create with a focus on introducing the ethanol fuel technology on the light aircrafts, but with the contrary market demand, they ended up focusing on the development of light aircrafts. The company is also develops UAVs in association with a brazilian company.
|Model name||First flight||Number built||Type|
|Aeroalcool Quasar| Quasar||2009||44||Light sport aircraft|
- Bayerl, Robby; Martin Berkemeier; et al: World Directory of Leisure Aviation 2011-12, page 16. WDLA UK, Lancaster UK, 2011. ISSN 1368-485X
- Tacke, Willi; Marino Boric; et al: World Directory of Light Aviation 2015-16, page 16. Flying Pages Europe SARL, 2015.
- "Empresas investem em tecnologia de aeronaves que voam sozinhas (in Portuguese)". Archived from the original on 2014-11-05.
- Rodrigo de Oliveira Andrade. "O voo do falcão". Pesquisa Fapesp.
- Experimental Aircraft Association (2012). "Quasar 214SL". Retrieved 15 April 2012.