Advanced Media Workflow Association
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Advanced Media Workflow Association, Inc. (AMWA) is a industry association focused on the content creation industry's move to IP based architectures. AMWA promotes industry standards that allow diverse devices to discover and interoperate with each other reliably and securely. 
The Advanced Media Workflow Association, Inc. (AMWA) began in January 2000 as the Advanced Authoring Format (AAF) Association, Inc. The organization's name was officially changed in May 2007.
AMWA embraces open development
AMWA Framework for Interoperable Media Service (FIMS)
AMWA Networked Media Open Specification (NMOS)
AMWA Advanced Authoring Format|Advanced Authoring Format (AAF)
The Advanced Authoring Format (AAF) is a multimedia file format for professional media creators. AAF provides cross-platform data interchange, designed for the video post-production and authoring environment.  
AAF and Material Exchange Format|Material Exchange Format (MXF) are successors to Open Media Framework. 
AMWA Data Models
- MS-03: Structured Storage Specification.
AMWA Best Current Practices (BCP-)
- BCP-001-02: AMWA Specification Process
- BCP-002-01: Natural Grouping of NMOS Resources
AMWA Application Specifications (AS-)
- AS-01: AAF Edit Protocol
- AS-03: MXF Program Delivery
- AS-05: AAF Effects Protocol
- AS-07: MXF Archive & Preservation
- AS-10: MXF for Production
- AS-12: MXF Commercial Delivery
- About the AMWA
- [https://www.smpte.org/news-events/news-releases/amwa-ebu-smpte-announce-groundbreaking-collaboration-drive-future-media AMWA, EBU, SMPTE Announce Groundbreaking Collaboration To Drive Future Media Standards & Interoperability Across Digital Media Ecosystem
- https://github.com/AMWA-TV AMWA GitHub repository
- https://vsf.tv/events_archive/2019-04_NABShow2019/Monday/1500%20Peter%20Brightwell%20-%20IPShowcase%20NAB%202019%20NMOS%20Gilmer%20Brightwell.pdf NABShow2019 - IP Showcase Theater - AMWA NMOS: The whole story
- https://fims.tv/resources/AMWA_FIMS_WP_webA4.pdf AMWA/EBU FIMSJoint Task Force to Seek a Framework for Interoperable Media Services
- https://www.tvtechnology.com/news/amwa-ebu-to-demonstrate-serviceoriented-media-workflow-at-nab-show AMWA, EBU to demonstrate service-oriented media workflow at NAB Show
- https://www.thebroadcastbridge.com/content/entry/11535/what-is-nmos AMWA, NMOS and open standards - What is NMOS?
- https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8610041 SMPTE Conference - Scalability and Performance of the AMWA IS-04 and IS-05 NMOS Specifications for Networked Media.
- https://www.amwa.tv/aaf Advanced Authoring format (AAF)
- http://www.edlmax.com/FormatAaf.htm EDLMax Advanced Authoring Format (AAF)
- https://www.loc.gov/preservation/digital/formats/fdd/fdd000004.shtml Sustainability of Digital Formats: Planning for Library of Congress Collections - Advanced Authoring Format (AAF) Object, Version 1.1
- AMWA Specs
This article "Advanced Media Workflow Association" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.