The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline. (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||April 3, 1995|
Adrien Raza (born April 3, 1995) is a European champion skimboarder. Adrien was born in France and currently resides in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. He has been skimboarding since 13 years of age and has been competing in international competitions since 2014. Adrien has ranked 1st Place at the European Skimboarding Cup in 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2019.
- "Adrien Raza". DB Skimboards. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Skimboard : Adrien Raza entre deux eaux". nocomment (in français). 28 July 2017. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Adrien Raza sweeps the 2014 European Skimboarding Cup". Surfertoday.
- "European Skimboarding Cup". euroskimcup.com. Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- "Adrien Raza". DB Skimboards.
- "Adrien Raza - Team SkatePro". www.skatepro.com.
- "Rollerbone News | Adrien Raza - RollerBone Team Members". www.rollerbone.com (in Deutsch). Retrieved 4 May 2020.
- Adrien Raza on DB SKIMBOARDS
- Adrien Raza on Instagram
- Adrien Raza on Facebook
- Adrien Raza on Twitter
- Adrien Raza on Vimeo