Adeeb Ahamed (businessman)
|Add a Photo|
|Organization||Lulu International exchange|
|Awards||NRI Businessman of the Year 2018,Global Business Leader Award at NDTV Gulf Indian Excellence Awards 2016,Global Business Man of the Year award at Brand Icons 2016,CEO of the Year 2014 Award in the Financial Services Category at CEO Awards 2014|
Adeeb Ahamed is a UAE based billionaire businessman of Indian origin from the state of Kerala. He is the founder of Lulu International exchange and is credited with transforming the company from a single office to over 200 exchange centres. He is the Managing Director of LuLu Financial Group (LuLu FG, Tablez, and Twenty14 Holdings). Adeeb is a member of the World Economic Forum's South Asian Regional Strategy Group(RSG).
Adeeb Ahamed was born in Kochi, Kerala. He is a holder of the gold card UAE Visa from the Federal authority of identity and citizenship in Abu Dhabi in 2019. He is also a trustee on the board of The Kochi Biennale Foundation (KBF). He was conferred with the Indian CEO of the Year Award in the ‘Financial Services’ category in the ITP Publishing Group’s 2014 edition. He also serves as the Secretary of the Foreign Exchange and Remittance Group (FERG) in the UAE and is a board member of India-based Jai Hind Communications Private Limited. 
Recognition and awards
- NRI Businessman of the Year 2018
- Global Business Leader Award at NDTV Gulf Indian Excellence Awards 2016
- Global Business Man of the Year award at Brand Icons 2016
- CEO of the Year 2014 Award in the Financial Services Category at CEO Awards 2014
- "Kochi Biennale Foundation appoints UAE businessman as trustee". Hindu Business Line.
- "How Adeeb Ahamed of the LuLu Group is foraying further with food, toys and fashion". August 20, 2017 – via The Economic Times.
- "UAE-bizman Adeeb Ahamed appointed trustee of Kochi Biennale Foundation". The New Indian Express.
- "LuLu official named Indian CEO of the year". Khaleej Times.
- Staff, Entrepreneur Middle East (August 1, 2017). "Follow The Leader: Adeeb Ahamed, MD, LuLu Financial Group And Twenty14 Holdings". Entrepreneur.
- "NRI Businessman of the Year". gulfnews.com.
- Reporter, Staff. "UAE's prominent Indian business leaders honoured in Dubai". Khaleej Times.
- "Lulu Exchange MD honoured with Global Businessman award at Brand Icons 2016". www.thepeninsulaqatar.com.
- "LuLu Exchange CEO named Indian CEO of the year 2014 in Financial Services category". www.indiansinkuwait.com.
This article "Adeeb Ahamed (businessman)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.