|Revenue||3.4 billion SEK (2019)|
Number of employees
Addnode Group is an international IT-company that provides software and services to customers in industries such as construction, real estate, manufacturing and life science, as well as the public sector. In 2019 the company, with 1,600 employees in 19 countries, reported revenues of SEK 3.4 billion. 
The group comprises 20 subsidiaries that are organised in three divisions: Design Management, Product Lifecycle Management and Process Management.
The company’s headquarters is located in Stockholm, Sweden. In addition to its home market Sweden, the group conducts business in the UK, Germany, Norway, Finland, USA, Denmark, Netherlands and France, among other countries. 
Design Management: Software and services for design and BIM (Building Information Modelling) for construction, real estate and manufacturing. Additionally, the division offers solutions for facility management. 
Product Lifecycle Management: Software and services for simulation, design and product data management in industries such as telecom, manufacturing, automotive, construction, civil engineering, pharmaceuticals, medical technology and energy production. 
Process Management: Software and services primarily for the public sector, including document and case management, e-archives, information management and geographical information systems (GIS). 
- "Addnode Group Profile". Redeye.
- "Addnode Group AB, Annual Report 2019" (PDF). Finanscentralen. Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority. Retrieved 22 December 2020.
- Rebecka Guzmán (18 September 2007). "Addnodes vd: "Vi kan inte hålla på med allt"" (in Swedish). Computer Sweden. Retrieved 25 August 2020.CS1 maint: unrecognized language (link)
- Dawson (17 January 2020). "Symetri joins forces with Excitech after acquisition by Addnode Group". netimesmagazine.
- "Addnode köper simuleringsbolag med omsättning 38 Mkr". Dagens Industri. Retrieved 22 December 2020.
- Arstad Djurberg (5 March 2019). "Addnode vässar i vården – köper mjukvarupartner". Computer Sweden.
This article "Addnode Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.