Adaptive Shield: SaaS Security Posture Management Solution
The topic of this article may not meet Wikitia's general notability guideline.
Adaptive Shield is an Israeli cyber security startup that developed a solution to prevent SaaS security breaches or leaks, by regularly scanning for misconfigurations and other security issues..
The company was founded by Maor Bin and Jony Shlomoff, two Israel Defense Force veterans who trained and worked in cybersecurity. The company emerged from stealth mode in August 2020 with an announcement that they had raised over $4 million in seed funding, led by Vertex Ventures Israel.
Based in Tel Aviv, the company has a number of customers, including Fortune 500 companies across a number of verticals.
Adaptive Shield has a platform that can analyze, identify, and prioritize configuration weaknesses in global settings and user privileges across a company’s SaaS application stack
The technology enables connectivity with any app and includes in-context recommendations for remediation. There is also compliance evaluation and risk scoring in the platform, a functionality that analyzes and scores SaaS apps against compliance frameworks such as NIST, SOC 2, HIPAA and PCI DSS.
- ↑ Adaptive Shield emerges from stealth with $4 million seed round to protect $115 billion enterprise SaaS market with complete app security control, Venture Beat, 12 August, 2020
- ↑ [https://channelbuzz.ca/2020/08/saas-application-security-startup-adaptive-shield-comes-out-of-stealth-34596/ SaaS application security startup Adaptive Shield comes out of stealth, Channel Buzz, 12 August, 2020
- ↑ [https://www.finsmes.com/2020/08/adaptive-shield-raises-4m-in-seed-funding.html Adaptive Shield Raises $4M in Seed Funding, Finsmes, 12 August, 2020
- ↑ [https://finance.yahoo.com/news/adaptive-shield-emerges-stealth-4-130000016.html Adaptive Shield Emerges from Stealth with $4 Million Seed Round to Protect $115 Billion Enterprise SaaS Market with Complete App Security Control, Yahoo Finance, 12 August, 2020
- ↑ [https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/12/adaptive-shield-raises-4m-for-its-saas-security-platform/ Adaptive Shield raises $4M for its SaaS security platform, TechCrunch, 12 August, 2020
- ↑ [https://venturebeat.com/2020/08/12/adaptive-shield-emerges-from-stealth-with-4-million-seed-round-to-protect-115-billion-enterprise-saas-market-with-complete-app-security-control Adaptive Shield emerges from stealth with $4 million seed round to protect $115 billion enterprise SaaS market with complete app security control, Venture Beat, 12 August, 2020
- ↑ [ Adaptive Shield Rises to SaaS App Security Challenge, Michael Vizard, Security Boulevard, August 13, 2020
This article "Adaptive Shield: SaaS Security Posture Management Solution" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles taken from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be accessed on Wikipedia's Draft Namespace.